Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Default Re: Poor Tim Hardaway

Quote Originally Posted by Hotlantadude81
    What ! sa!d !s true. !t's not my fault !f you can't read through bullsh!t. Say!ng "You should" !n the context !t was used !n shows !t to be noth!ng more than a lame copout.
    Your the one who is taking his sentence out of context. There are many things you can say but that does not mean it is morally right. Now come back with your same PC excuse.

Diaw Fan

That's ok... not everyone was accepting of abolishing slavery either...

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy
    Thats the best comparison that some people are choosing to ignore. By ignoring that they are showing their hate towards gay people as if they are not human.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by kentatm
    Matt 7:2-5 "For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eyepecially those we will not admit, magnified by our selective blindnes? How can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye, when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye."

You mean to tell me this stuff by Jesus himself is more important than off-hand comments about homosexuality by a guy who never actually knew him while he was alive?

I have two thoughts on this, one i would rather someone come out and truly say what they feel rather than lie. So from that aspect i guess its good that he came out and said what he said. From the other aspect I dont think you should hate Homosexuals even if you hate homosexuality(which is unnatural btw) so i hate how he came out and said that.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease BlackMoses's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigy
    Or allowing aborton

Or the creation of unions

etc.
    ----------------

Debate is essential to America. Anyone or anything that argues that there should be only one perspective is scary to me. You don't have to be pro-gay. After all, it is a sexual life-style. Just like, I don't have to support pedephilia, which is a sexual preference.

MY PC comments stands. Yours don't. It's that s!mple.

!s h!d!ng your sexuality from people you shower around morally r!ght.
    Your PC comments don't stand. Your whole arguement has been flawed from the start. But I understand you hate gay people and your entitled to your opinion.

Banned

MY PC comments stands. Yours don't. It's that s!mple.

!s h!d!ng your sexuality from people you shower around morally r!ght.
    Whoa, whoa. I now HAVE a moral responsibility to inform people I shower around about my sexual preference? So, next time I go to the YMCA to shoot hoops, and hit the showers afterwards, I should go around the change room, introduce myself to everyone and say "Hi, I'm Paul, I prefer to put my **** in women, how about you?"

Hardaway is probably gay. I remember one of my friends in 3rd grade was really anti-gay. Always talking about gays. And sex. And boobs. He used to pick on a really feminine kid (who is also gay). Surprise, surprise, he's gay, too!

More than half the states in this country have a ban on gay marriage yet folks are acting like this is some sort of outrage. I love the media

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by Xsatyr
    Your PC comments don't stand. Your whole arguement has been flawed from the start. But I understand you hate gay people and your entitled to your opinion.
    Answer the quest!on.

Th!s !sn't a lawyer com!ng out and say!ng that he's gay. !t's a guy that shared the same lockerroom w!th other men.

Decent playground baller

Default Re: Amaechi responding to Hardaway's comments tomorrow on Mike & Mike

The guy was a nobody and fell out of the league, now he's selling books and going on talk shows

Quote Originally Posted by konex
    More than half the states in this country have a ban on gay marriage yet folks are acting like this is some sort of outrage. I love the media
    Yeah slavery was really not that bad back in the day bc most people were ok with it. I completely understand your reasoning.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by konex
    unfortunately I think this is going to be a main thing he gets remembered for.

Quote Originally Posted by Xsatyr
    Yeah slavery was really not that bad back in the day bc most people were ok with it. I completely understand your reasoning.
    Look, the guy's a bigot but I find it funny how the media is trashing him like most folks in the country don't feel the same way...