Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Why haven't Actual greats/contemporaries vouched for Lebron's GOATness?

Russell and rival Kareem vouched for Wilt...
    Bird and Magic vouched for MJ when they were still playing..

But who with top 10 credentials actually thinks Lebron is THE Best?

Default Re: Why haven't Actual greats/contemporaries vouched for Lebron's GOATness?

Because we too busy to care lol

#WinnersCircle

Mugshot from SlyCooper Nilocon165's Avatar

Default Re: Why haven't Actual greats/contemporaries vouched for Lebron's GOATness?

Wilt was a shitty finals performer in case you didn't know

I wanna hear Tim Duncan proclaim, that the 6'8 boy he destroyed 11-5 in the the NBA finals is better than him....I wanna hear Kobe say that 3/7 is greater than 5/7. I wanna hear someone ranked higher than butthurt Pippen vouch for this scrub.

Quote Originally Posted by Big164
    I wanna hear Tim Duncan proclaim, that the 6'8 boy he destroyed 11-5 in the the NBA finals is better than him....I wanna hear Kobe say that 3/7 is greater than 5/7. I wanna hear someone ranked higher than butthurt Pippen vouch for this scrub.
    I wanna hear someone argue 1 MVP's/2 FMVP's and inferior stats is better than someone with 4 MVP's/3 FMVP's and superior stats

Local High School Star KirbyPls's Avatar

You're a clown. Your hero, Wilt, has no case over Lebron: worse playoff and Finals performer, way worse competition, less rings, and less FMVPs. You might want to stan MJ or Kareem, since Wilt shouldn't be considered top-10, let alone, top-5. Wilt is a stat-padding loser who played in the weakest era in NBA history.

Kobe > Wilt, Hakeem > Wilt, Dirk > Wilt, so let's cool the breaks on Lebron criticism.

Quote Originally Posted by KirbyPls
    You're a clown. Your hero, Wilt, has no case over Lebron: worse playoff and Finals performer, way worse competition, less rings, and less FMVPs. You might want to stan MJ or Kareem, since Wilt shouldn't be considered top-10, let alone, top-5. Wilt is a stat-padding loser who played in the weakest era in NBA history.

Wilt was so GoAt he didn't need rings. I mean yeah he won one against Prime Kareem, and unbeatable Russell just to prove he could, but that's not what the man was about. He was about GOAting

100 in a game
    50.4 in a season
    30.1 in a career

Lebron ain't touching any of that sh;t. He ain't touching 11 rings, or Mikes 6 FMVPs. Lilbron has nothing stat wise to be in any legit goat discussion.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

OP is not even good at trolling

Quote Originally Posted by MP.Trey
    /thread

Russell and rival Kareem vouched for Wilt...
    Bird and Magic vouched for MJ when they were still playing..

But who with top 10 credentials actually thinks Lebron is THE Best?
    The bolded is your answer, Bird has been doing nothing but throwing compliments at him since day 1 (he went as far as even saying "Some day he will be greater than any of us ever where") and Magic is not just the biggest Lebron stan who comments on how great he is everyday (still today just watch his twitter) but he even thinks Lebron is his clone.

in their first meeting in the finals, where the Spurs swept the Cavs, Duncan had this to say to Lebron

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGY6UamVRSU

West, had this to say about Lebron

http://espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4178437

Iverson

http://onsmash.com/sports/allen-iver...-lebron-james/

others: http://www.businessinsider.com/nba-p...-streak-2013-2

Steve Nash, Los Angeles Lakers (via ESPN):

"It's scary. No one's quite played the game the way he's playing it, as consistently as he's played it. I think Jordan had some years of that, when he was rebounding and passing as well as scoring efficiently. But [LeBron] has taken it to a pretty rare area in the history of our game."

Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers (via Palm Beach Post):

"He’s just playing exceptional basketball. I think he’s figured out his game, in terms of what he wants it to be. ... I mean, it’s just sensational. At his size, I think what’s important that he’s added to his game is his ability to square up and shoot."
    Last edited by I<3NBA; 07-31-2016 at 12:30 AM.

""But even though it's hard for me to be objective, because I
    brought Kobe to Los Angeles, I do think LeBron has surpassed
    Kobe as a player."

May 2009. A certain Jerry West on lethick

Let's Talks Numbers 34-24 Footwork's Avatar

Jerry West: Kobe is a top 5 player

Shaq: Kobe is the best Laker of all time

Magic: Kobe is the best Laker of all time.

Jerry West : LeBron 》》 Kobrick as a player

MAGIC :lethick on the mount Rushmore

Artest : LeBron is GOAT (better than Kobrick by a mile)