Default Re: Oscar Robertson's Early Career Highlights

Saw this when it was posted a couple weeks ago, I don't call anything the NBA puts out on 60's/early 70's players 'highlights' - because highlights indicate they sorted through a ton of footage and pulled the best clips. Which isn't the case. These are just rare clips, not highlights IMO. Remember their Wilt video? Shit was awful and they had the audacity to call it 'Ultimate Wilt Chamberlain Highlights'

TBH I posted this crap in hopes trolls would talk nonsense pushing you to release your work in progress faster.

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369
    TBH I posted this crap in hopes trolls would talk nonsense pushing you to release your work in progress faster.

I wouldn't call it crap, I just wouldn't call it highlights well I work every day at my mixes they just take a lot of time Oscars will be done in due time!

Quote Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
    Saw this when it was posted a couple weeks ago, I don't call anything the NBA puts out on 60's/early 70's players 'highlights' - because highlights indicate they sorted through a ton of footage and pulled the best clips. Which isn't the case. These are just rare clips, not highlights IMO. Remember their Wilt video? Shit was awful and they had the audacity to call it 'Ultimate Wilt Chamberlain Highlights'
    First this, second, I'm willing to bet a lot of these audios are taken from completely different plays and games.
    Such, btw, was the case of Wilt's slow-mo video of the double block on Kareem's consecutive hooks, accompanied by audio taken from 1967.

I wouldn't call it crap, I just wouldn't call it highlights well I work every day at my mixes they just take a lot of time Oscars will be done in due time!
    Crap to what you put out haha. But some of that footage looked AMAZING. Never saw color footage from that era look so nice. Where the hell are the rest of those games

Very good NBA starter

Thread blew up