Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kobe's Impact

Local High School Star

Default Re: Kobe's Impact

Quote Originally Posted by LakersReign
    Lebronytes and objectivity don't go in the same sentence cuz they have absolutely no clue what the word really means.
    Pot calling the kettle black ......... lol.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by jstern
    I understand that to below average intelligence people every little possible detail must be spelled out in order to prevent them from focusing something not related, rather than on the point.
    I'm not here to criticize Kobe, I'm here to criticize you creepy people who have a creepy obsession with him, and would rather the Lakers lose, have Bynum and Gasol have horrible games if it meant Kobe had a great one.
    Criticize all you want from a position of authority only you recognize. People only take seriously when it's valid, and comes from a credible source. You're pretty much admitting to criticizing Kobe cuz you don't like his fans. Like you have a problem with people having their own opinions. Just gotta love it how Lebronytes come online with this pathetic e-thug hot garbage, then expect people to take them seriously. Nobody agrees with you, so you throw a pathetic temper tantrum, like you're going to bully people into agreeing with you. Thanks for making it real obvious, you CLEARLY have no life outside of the internet.

GTFOH!!!!
    Last edited by LakersReign; 03-14-2012 at 04:29 AM.

Yeah....uh huh....right....sure. And the fact that you never even bothered to elaborate or explain your supposed "point" here means you don't really have one.

(yawn)

Criticize all you want from a position of authority only you recognize. Just gotta love it how Lebronytes come online with this pathetic e-thug hot garbage, then expect people to take them seriously. Nobody agrees with you, so you throw a pathetic temper tantrum, like you're going to bully people into agreeing with you.

GTFOH!!!!
    Why do you even call me a Lebronyte when I don't talk much about him? I guess anyone who criticizes your god must be a worshiper of god Lebron, right? I mean you do see these figures as gods with your worship mentality, so if someone doesn't worship your god then he must worship another god. Black and white, either or.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by skaterbasist
    Kobe has made it much easier for Bynum.

But to Bynum's credit, Bynum has just been overpowering and setting himself up nicely in the box. Plus, his moves have definitely improved. He's improved SO much more on offense.
    Pretty much.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Why do you even call me a Lebronyte when I don't talk much about him? I guess anyone who criticizes your god must be a worshiper of god Lebron, right? I mean you do see these figures as gods with your worship mentality, so if someone doesn't worship your god then he must worship another god. Black and white, either or.

Yeah...uh huh....right...sure. So....you had nothing better to do tonight. And that must be why you're in here throwing a huge temper tantrum over the Lakers win....just like a Lebronyte. But yet you're supposedly NOT one.....right?!

OOPS!!!!

Try again

Made that high school varsity squad

Obviously I'm talking about last nights game, Kobe missing the game winner and missing all those shots in over time, and I understand that to below average intelligence people every little possible detail must be spelled out in order to prevent them from focusing something not related, rather than on the point. But I'm not going to write an essay about the Lakers coming back from down 17 in the 3rd quarter and every other good thing that Kobe did before that, when I'm talking about how you guys are getting insecure over Bynum out shinning Kobe in one little game, and Kobe missing all those shots in over time. My reason for commenting on this thread was to call out how people like you get insecure when other Lakers out perform Kobe, in this case Bynum in over time, and how you guys then start putting down other Lakers, or try to spin it anyway possible to give Kobe credit for their good games. I'm talking about Kobe missing the game winner, and over time, just trying to repeated over and over again, because I imagine that if Kobe had a game where he had an amazing 6 minutes in the 1s quarter, and then proceeded to shoot 0-20 with a bunch of turnovers the rest of the game, you will just come on here focusing on those first 6 minutes.

Now take Lebron, you criticize him all the time, just because you hate him. When he plays great, but misses the game winner like Kobe did, you talk ish about him. You criticize him for creating plays for his team mates, yet you're praising Kobe.

I'm not here to criticize Kobe, I'm here to criticize you creepy people who have a creepy obsession with him, and would rather the Lakers lose, have Bynum and Gasol have horrible games if it meant Kobe had a great one.
    you are going on a rant about 2 or 3 posters. The OP being one you're not even sure about. And your description of the game is horrible.
    Last edited by JM720; 03-14-2012 at 04:33 AM.

im a superhero

lol is this lakersreign kid accidentally on purpose retarded?

seriously?
    and this lebronyte shit? lol... you must be the only one that thinks its catchy since youre the only one that uses it over and over.

whats sadder is these people who get after player only fans. why do you care? your life must be an utter pile of shit lol.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

Quote Originally Posted by JM720
    you are going on a rant about 2 or 3 posters. The OP being one you're not even sure about. And your description of the game is horrible.
    He's ranting like a moron cuz he's really a Lebronyte and butthurt that the Heat lost tonight. It's typically what they do when the Heat lose and the Lakers win on the same night. No real surprise here
    Last edited by LakersReign; 03-14-2012 at 04:39 AM.

Yeah...uh huh....right...sure. So....you had nothing better to do tonight. And that must be why you're in here throwing a huge temper tantrum over the Lakers win....just like a Lebronyte. But yet you're supposedly NOT one.....right?!

OOPS!!!!

Try again
    You're so dumb. How could I be having a temper tantrum over something as hilarious as someone starting a thread because they were so insecure over Bynum putting, Shaq like numbers, bigger numbers than Kobe in one game. Don't you see how funny that is? Why would I be angry? Unfortunately you can't see a person's mood, or tone of voice over written words. But what you said leads me to believe that you must get depressed when Miami wins, since you assume that people who are not Kobe fans do when the Lakers win. It feels like you're projecting. (I purposefully said Shaq like numbers cause I'm positive it hurt you. After all, who cares what he did for the Lakers, can't tolerate Shaquile with him putting bigger numbers than Kobe.)

Lebronyte Kryptonite

You're so dumb. How could I be having a temper tantrum over something as hilarious as someone starting a thread because they were so insecure over Bynum putting, Shaq like numbers, bigger numbers than Kobe in one game. Don't you see how funny that is? Why would I be angry? Unfortunately you can't see a person's mood, or tone of voice over written words. But what you said leads me to believe that you must get depressed when Miami wins, since you assume that people who are not Kobe fans do when the Lakers win. It feels like you're projecting. (I purposefully said Shaq like numbers cause I'm positive it hurt you. After all, who cares what he did for the Lakers, can't tolerate Shaquile with him putting bigger numbers than Kobe.)
    We already know YOU'RE(jstern) dumb since YOU'RE the one who basically admit to criticizing Kobe just cuz you don't like his fans. Pretty much admitting to not really knowing anything about basketball. Then turns right around and tries to call other people dumb. Expecting people to take you and anything you say seriously.

Absolute mind-boggling stupidity(jstern)
    Last edited by LakersReign; 03-14-2012 at 04:48 AM.

We already know YOU'RE(jstern) dumb since YOU'RE the one ret**ded enough to believe that people are going to take you or anything you say seriously. When you basically admit to criticizing Kobe just cuz you don't like his fans. Pretty much admitting to not really knowing anything about basketball

No I point out Kobe's flaws, and I love showing the hypocrisy of his nut huggers, whatever it's called. The people who treat him like a religion.

I just went to check out Bynum's numbers, and I mistakenly went to the Grizzlies' box, because for a split second I forgot that Bynum plays for the Lakers, because the Kobe/not real Laker fans gave me the sense that Bynum was the enemy. Funny how the mind works.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

No I point out Kobe's flaws, and I love showing the hypocrisy of his nut huggers, whatever it's called. The people who treat him like a religion.

I just went to check out Bynum's numbers, and I mistakenly went to the Grizzlies' box, because for a split second I forgot that Bynum plays for the Lakers, because the Kobe/not real Laker fans gave me the sense that Bynum was the enemy. Funny how the mind works.

HYPOCRITE(jstern): 1)Person who is really a Lebronyte, but doesn't have the balls to admit it. So they PRETEND to be a fan of another team, to try and sound objective. i.e. ANY popular team NOT NAMED Lakers.

2)Lebronyte who's so willing and ready to point out Kobe's flaws. While acting like Lebron has none. And ignores them when pointed out.

ANY QUESTIONS?!
    Last edited by LakersReign; 03-14-2012 at 04:54 AM.

im a superhero

We already know YOU'RE(jstern) dumb since YOU'RE the one who basically admit to criticizing Kobe just cuz you don't like his fans. Pretty much admitting to not really knowing anything about basketball. Then turns right around and tries to call other people dumb. Expecting people to take you and anything you say seriously.

how do you find such correlation in two completely opposite things?

you really love kobe huh kid? you havent made a single non lebron or kobe related post on this site.

HYPOCRITE(jstern): 1)Person who is really a Lebronyte, but doesn't have the balls to admit it. So they PRETEND to be a fan of another team. i.e. ANY popular team NOT NAMED Lakers.

2)Lebronyte who's so willing and ready to point out Kobe's flaws. While acting like Lebron has none. And ignores them when pointed out.

ANY QUESTIONS?!
    When the hell do you see me talking about Lebron. I'll make a comment here and there since he's a top 2 most popular current player, but that's about it.

I just think that anyone who's against your Kobe agendas = a Lebron lover in your mind.

I've never mentioned that Lebron is the best player in the league (which he is). Perhaps I said it two years ago, but even though it's a reasonable thing to say, someone saying that must mean that that person worships him, in your mind. Because your mind is very simple, sees things in black and white. It's either one or the other. Very simplistic.
    Last edited by jstern; 03-14-2012 at 05:09 AM.

Lebronyte Kryptonite

When the hell do you see me talking about Lebron. I'll make a comment here and there since he's a top 2 most popular current player, but that's about it.

I just think that anyone who's against your Kobe agendas = a Lebron lover in your mind.

I've never mentioned that Lebron is the best player in the league. Perhaps I said it two years ago, but even though it's a reasonable thing to say, someone saying that must mean that that person worships him, in your mind. Because your mind is very simple, sees things in black and white. It's either one or the other. Very simplistic.
    This from the same clown(jstern) who just admitted to hating on Kobe cuz of his fans?! Nothing to do with the actual game of basketball, just his fans. Basically saying, people have no right to their own opinions unless they agree with you. Please keep responding to me, making yourself look more and more ret**ded. Still being delusional enough to think people will take you or anything you say seriously ever again

Hilarious stupidity(jstern)
    Last edited by LakersReign; 03-14-2012 at 05:09 AM.