Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    The Holy Trinity

Default Re: Who's the best back-against-the-wall, odds stacked against him player in NBA History?

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    Wade has better playoff stats because LeBron shat the bed in the finals

No one considered Wade the better player, or else he would have gotten blamed for stuff occasionally. And I like Wade. I'm just saying.
    I know you like Wade, but this is seriously your argument? No one ever considered Wade better... duh! Because no one ever considers Wade, period.
    If you're a Wade fan, you should know this very well.

The punditry class has been shoveling dirt on him for years, with about half seemingly wishing he would retire. There are major Heat beat writers who openly crusaded in 2015 in their columns for the franchise keys to be given to Bosh after LBJ's three years behind the wheel. In 2016, these same writers not only lobbied for Bosh again, but at different times also Dragic and Whiteside. And it seeped into the fanbase. Half the posters on Heat boards seemed to want Wade traded.

As I've said many times, in my 35+ years as a sports fan, I have never seen anything remotely similar to the lack of respect given to a player relative to his greatness as I have with Wade.

Default Re: Who's the best back-against-the-wall, odds stacked against him player in NBA History?

jrong ain't lying. Look at how Riles treated his franchises greatest player.