Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Default Re: "Dwyane wade is a top 3 SG all time"

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    is it? Its not particularly close..., West and Kobe are what, #12-13 all time?

Wade is hovering around 22-25
    Well it seems to be becoming a common train of thought. West is the more 'historically significant' player( being the logo and all) but a better player? I never saw him play, so I can't say with a degree of confidence. Wade is the 3rd best I've seen in last 30 years though.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw
    Well it seems to be becoming a common train of thought. West is the more 'historically significant' player( being the logo and all) but a better player? I never saw him play, so I can't say with a degree of confidence. Wade is the 3rd best I've seen in last 30 years though.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rz-lyvtuilM

Like miracle .

Quote Originally Posted by feyki
    Thanks for this, Weak era confirmed.

What a joke!

Quote Originally Posted by feyki
    I don't consider youtube as evidence that I've watched a player throughout their career.

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

anyone see smokes post from page 1??

wtf the is up with that?!?!?!

WHAT. THE. FVCK!!!

there you go smoke. die happy

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonyeuw
    I don't consider youtube as evidence that I've watched a player throughout their career.
    I known that when posting . Just one shot . If i prefer video to someone , that would entire game . I want to share his that shot . Probably greatest moment in nba finals history .

Should've quoted the whole thing: it is jokes:

THE HARDEST PLAYER ive ever had to guard #Flash... My defense couldnt cash what my mouth decided to write....I was asked a question before A game.."how will you stop #Flash??"(dont know why they call him flash!! Im the fastest player in this league BUT imma just back up becuz he cant shoot) im pretty sure he took that personal..I wasnt to worried about my out burst,do to the fact I was the #pg so I guarded #keyondooling5 and #damonjones.. #LHughes guarded #Dwade..dont know why coach #Jordan subbed hughes and left me to guard #FlashDwade but it wasnt a pretty site... #wade score 8 str8 buckets with #3and1's in 4 mins...to be honest I wasnt disappointed in my #defense.. I was really more disappointed #DWade didnt want to use his words....(I was taught when ur angry USE ur words,guess he was taught little diff...hahaha...the only thing more embarrassing then being scored on EVERY time a player touched the ball is being #MonkeyDunked on and your coach calls a time out while ur still laying on floor #NoDontDoThistoME #NoGetBack? All I was thinking (why he call a #fulltimeOut and not a 30sec they about to show that dunk atleast 6times and 2in slowmo....what made the play worst is after the time out I was #SUBBED #awwdontDoMeLikeThisEddie just when I was about to say(the fck u taking me out for) they replayed the dunk in the arena and I had a #flashback of that 20 points in 4 mins...all I could say next was (anybody got any water or Gatorade ??) That was the LAST time I said anything about a player lmaoooo I learned my lesson the hard way..30 games against wade and im pretty sure he never missed while I was guarding him hahahahaha FYI I think wade is a #ROBOT..hes had the same knee issues as me and at 34 hes still dunking like he did when he was #23 #WTF I cant even touch the damn #backboard lmao 3rd best 2guard EVER #jordan #kobe #Dwade...I was blessed to see them all as a player #ballislife #dwade

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    Should've quoted the whole thing: it is jokes:

Give Arenas credit for the self deprecation. Most players, past or present, wouldn't have the balls or sense of humor to say something like that. I mentioned it earlier Bur Wade DID own him, and I'm sure the trash talk from Arenas played a big role.

In their 2005 playoffs match up Wade averaged 31/8/7 on 54% en route to a sweep. Shaq missed 2 of those games.

https://youtu.be/EYaD6dMeo9g

https://youtu.be/Lcmgy89_DNs
    Last edited by GrapeApe; 02-24-2016 at 03:15 PM.

Decent college freshman

Quote Originally Posted by GrapeApe

Give Arenas credit for the self deprecation. Most players, past or present, wouldn't have the balls or sense of humor to say something like that. I mentioned it earlier Bur Wade DID own him, and I'm sure the trash talk from Arenas played a big role.

In their 2005 playoffs match up Wade averaged 31/8/7 on 54% en route to a sweep. Shaq missed 2 of those games.

Wade torched the Wizards over the years. Outside of his Game 1 vs the Wizards that year Wade averaged 35/8/8 shooting 58% in Games 2-4. In '06 he averaged 31/6/6 shooting 52% against them. He had 2 40 point Games + a Game-Winner against them within a week of each other in the 09-10 season.

Decent playground baller KnittingRyu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nuff Said
    Oh ok so their championships aren't lessened due to their highly ranked teammate?
    If their teammates were even better, then yes, their championships would be lessened. Similarly, if Magic were to have still won 5 championships with worse teammates, it would weight those championships for Magic even more and potentially bump him up in the rankings. You act like I'm saying LeBron's championships are worthless because of Wade, which is not what I'm saying. However, I do weight things like Hakeem's 94 championship higher than LeBron's rings due to him having to carry a team more to the ring.

All those alley-oop assists in the first one

Guy has to be one of the best ever at catching and finishing alleys (i.e. having both skills at high level).

Decent college freshman Mass Debator's Avatar

Look at Udonis fly in that first oop
    Almost forgot he was pretty athletic.

Top 5 SG's of all time

Jordan

Kobe

Wade
    West

Iverson

1. Jordan
    2.Wade
    3. doesn't matter.

For real tho', why do Kobe fans keep screaming '5 ringz!!' while we never see Wade fans screaming '3 ringz!!'
    People like to give Kobe full credit for his sidekick rings but not for Wade.