Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default Mario Hezonja:Spectacular YT highlights

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-d4vqiqSMOY

After seeing this, I don't mind at all if the 76ers get the 4th or 5th pick because this guy will be likely available.

Is it just me or can this guy shoot very deep 3s, while at the same time possessing extreme athleticism?

Embiid, Noel, Saric, and Hezonja?

Banned

Default Re: Mario Hezonja:Spectacular YT highlights

Could be the next Jan Vesely for all we know, can never be certain in that scrub league.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Poor man's Rudy Fernandez.

That guy has weaker competition than Wilt

We're talking EL ball here, not Australian high school ball, which Exum dominated.

Also, it's not the league, even though the EL is a tough and physical league which plays Fiba rules and full blown zones. You also have to see his Gordon Hayward skill set, with Zack Levine freak athleticism, and good size, and length.

I mean, when Lebron was in high school, no one said, it's just high school ball.This is an extreme example, but you get the point.
    Last edited by Dr.J4ever; 04-07-2015 at 01:37 PM.

Local High School Star SpanishACB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever

We're talking EL ball here, not Australian high school ball, which Exum dominated.

Also, it's not the league, even though the EL is a tough and physical league which plays Fiba rules and full blown zones. You also have to see his Gordon Hayward skill set, with Zack Levine freak athleticism, and good size, and length.

I mean, when Lebron was in high school, no one said, it's just high school ball.This is an extreme example, but you get the point.
    to clarify:
    the highlights of that video are 99% from the ACB, which is the second best national/domestic league in the world (EL is a continental league).

I watch him every week Mario is easily a 3-5 pick (and after the NCAA finals I'd say he's easily top 1-3 talent), thing is though, he's full of himself, and it shows in his game, that might change once he arrives to the NBA though.

15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

turned off the video after that initial clip

this guy is the next Kobe no doubt, uncanny resemblance

Quote Originally Posted by SpanishACB
    to clarify:
    the highlights of that video are 99% from the ACB, which is the second best national/domestic league in the world (EL is a continental league).

I watch him every week Mario is easily a 3-5 pick (and after the NCAA finals I'd say he's easily top 1-3 talent), thing is though, he's full of himself, and it shows in his game, that might change once he arrives to the NBA though.
    Okay thanks for that. I agree about Mario's draft placing. Not many would agree with this but one famous media personality in Philly named Spike Eskin has him no.1 on his big board with Mudiay going second.

I heard he has some defensive issues, but nothing that a tough, demanding NBA coach can't correct.

BTW, they say 76ers GM Sam Hinkie is always in the stands for Super Mario's games.

Banned

Let me get this straight, Lakers getting Mudiay because the Sixers passed up on him for this kid? Sign me up.
    Last edited by Eric Cartman; 04-07-2015 at 02:19 PM.

Holy shit he can jump like a goddamn kangaroo

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease

I fear he'll get over-hyped and go somewhere 4-7 in the draft. I think he could really blossom on a team without high expectations from him. His talent is undeniable, but adjustment to NBA is never easy. Could end up being a better Rudy Fernandez, but they also share diva complex, at least for now.
    Last edited by morbius; 04-07-2015 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman
    Let me get this straight, Lakers getting Mudiay because the Sixers passed up on his for this kid? Sign me up.
    Not exactly. I say Philly goes for Mudiay, if he's still available.

I'm just saying it's unpredictable, and if we end up with this guy, it's all good. We can get our PG later on, and maybe even free agency.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.J4ever
    Not exactly. I say Philly goes for Mudiay, if he's still available.

I'm just saying it's unpredictable, and if we end up with this guy, it's all good. We can get our PG later on, and maybe even free agency.
    What? You're not satisfied with Ish "The Dish" Smith?

One of the Goodfellas NBAplayoffs2001's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by morbius
    I fear he'll get over-hyped and go somewhere 4-7 in the draft. I think he could really blossom on a team without high expectations from him. His talent is undeniable, but adjustment to NBA is never easy. Could end up being a better Rudy Fernandez, but they also share diva complex, at least for now.
    Agreed. I will admit a few of the plays were quite eye popping. I wish more high school players went to Europe at times to see how they handle themselves with former NBA or top European talent.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    What? You're not satisfied with Ish "The Dish" Smith?
    Unless he's hiding Stocktonesque ability somewhere in that 6' frame, no, 76er fans are still looking for the franchise PG.

To be fair, Ish has been effective, and has made Noel even better than say, an MCW. Ish might stick around next season as a backup PG if he can improve his shooting.