Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old Yesterday, 04:45 PM   #4831
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: 2014 - 2015 World Soccer Discussion (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

Last but no least....Cristiano's sick ass header. Greatest all around player in history. No weakness.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IbMKoNp8zN0

Cristiano is the THIRD player to score 20+ hat-tricks in the history of La Liga, behind Zarra (22) and Di Stefano (22).

Greatest player of our generation.

Last edited by 9erempiree : Yesterday at 04:56 PM.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:48 PM   #4832
RagaZ
Deal with it

RagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsRagaZ has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: 2014 - 2015 World Soccer Discussion (EPL, La Liga, Serie A, Bundesliga, etc.)

I dont think he has that many great years left.

30 in february, right?

It's nice to see that the best players from the next generation are british(Bale, Sterling.)
RagaZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 05:51 PM   #4833
BlackWhiteGreen
NBA lottery pick

BlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this boardBlackWhiteGreen is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
How did Grealish play? Came on at half-time.

Didn't realise you were interested (obviously, because usually no one is) - Saw him play 20-25 times for Notts last year. Really got a chance to be special
BlackWhiteGreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:54 PM   #4834
sweggeh
ForeverHeat Rises

sweggeh is considered somewhat coolsweggeh is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagaZ

30 in february, right?

It's nice to see that the best players from the next generation are british(Bale, Sterling.)

Say what now?
sweggeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:11 PM   #4835
HomieWeMajor
Banned

HomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this boardHomieWeMajor is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by RagaZ

30 in february, right?

How much was your ticket for the West Ham game
HomieWeMajor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:59 PM   #4836
ArbitraryWater
Arschreise

ArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableArbitraryWater is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.espnfc.us/club/real-madri...d-at-deportivo
ArbitraryWater is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:20 PM   #4837
The_Yearning
The Truthteller

The_Yearning has decent reputationThe_Yearning has decent reputation

If Chelsea wins tomorrow the league is done.
The_Yearning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:23 PM   #4838
b1imtf
raep tiem

b1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableb1imtf is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweggeh
Liverpool

I told you from the beginning that team is garbage." But, but, but... they will finish above Arsenal?"

I happy they are finally being exposed. Brendan Rodgers, Steven Gerrard, Balotelli, their whole backline + all those shitty players they bought over the summer. They are all frauds.
b1imtf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:53 AM   #4839
sweggeh
ForeverHeat Rises

sweggeh is considered somewhat coolsweggeh is considered somewhat cool

Cesc definitely feels disrespected by Wenger after Arsenal rejected him in the summer.

Quote:
The midfielder told The Sun on Sunday: 'I can understand some people at Arsenal are sad, some people are upset, some people are even angry.
'But changing clubs is part of the game and people must remember it was Arsenal who didn't take up the buy-back option for me.

'So what am I going to do - retire? No way!

'I have to look after myself. I had to make a decision.'

I can understand Wenger not buying him because our funds arent unlimited and we were already stacked in that position. But I still feel sorry for Cesc-y boy. I wish him the best in his career. Just an unfortunate situation for everyone I guess.
sweggeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:49 AM   #4840
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

De Gea
Rafael-Evans-Blackett-Rojo
Herrera-Blind-DiMaria
Rooney
Falcao-RVP

so i guess van gaal will interchange between mata and RVP depending on the matchup.. smart choice

im going with a 1-3
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: