Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Arrow PREDICTIONS: Which Eastern Conference team will beat Cleveland in a series first?

Trade assets, FA destination, superstar prospects, whatever it is. Who's gonna knock Cleveland off the East throne and why?

[COLOR="White"]
    lol f*ck you GOBB
    hahahahahahahhaah[/COLOR]
    Last edited by Milbuck; 06-07-2016 at 02:54 AM.

NBA Legend

Default Re: PREDICTIONS: Which Eastern Conference team will beat Cleveland in a series first?

Whichever one Lebron goes to next.

Default Re: Predict which Eastern Conference team will beat Cleveland in a series first

I wanna say Detroit. They have the young talent that can improve unlike the Raptors, Hawks or Heat. Love SVG too.

Banned

Default Re: PREDICTIONS: Which Eastern Conference team will beat Cleveland in a series first?

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile
    That's assuming the Cavs could make the playoffs without LeBron, which is a totally far-fetched idea.

Tough call.

NBA Legend

Quote Originally Posted by HenryGarfunkle
    That's assuming the Cavs could make the playoffs without LeBron, which is a totally far-fetched idea.
    Very true. And tbh it pisses me off how badly the city of Cleveland has let Lebron down. But whatever, theyll get what they deserve when he's gone.

Celtics are in a position to improve tremendously.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

not the buck's that's for sure

Local High School Star 3LiftHeatCurse's Avatar

Miami

Celtics would be my first choice. Miami is my second.

Celtics are young with a good coach and could make some trades for the stash of draft picks.

Miami is second because Riley is going to swing for the fences this offseason even though 2 of the stars are old or have health issues. Whiteside is a question mark as well. If he leaves, I'm not convinced Miami can get past the Cavs.

Toronto is not on my list because I believe this year was the peak for them. Either DeRozan or Biyombo (or both) won't be returning.

Bucks book it.

Miami

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Akrazotile

Boston with KD.

Dunking on everybody in the park

Quote Originally Posted by Wally450
    Boston with KD.
    How upset would LeBron be?