Default Rubio: "If we don't make the playoffs, I'll think about leaving T-Wolves

"The Minnesota Timberwolves are loaded with young talent

Default Re: Rubio: "If we don't make the playoffs, I'll think about leaving T-Wolves

[QUOTE=Hey Yo]Rubio averaged 10.1 points and 8.6 assists last season. He

Default Re: Rubio: "If we don't make the playoffs, I'll think about leaving T-Wolves

The Wolves have 0 excuse at this point. Next year is their year to be top 4. After winning ROY you gotta make a big leap. Wiggings and Rubio. Wolves are stacked.

"3 is greater than 2" CuterThanRubio's Avatar

The Rockets, Mavericks, and Grizzlies are more likely to miss the playoffs than make them next season, if the Wolves aren't fighting for the 8th seed I'll be very surprised.

Don't think he should be saying this publicly but I guess if he feels that strongly about it, sure. It's a weird situation because he's right on that line between being young enough to be a part of the core, and old enough to need to find a team more in line with his goals.

I think they make the playoffs next year, that team with a top 5 pick + a couple quality free agents and the Thibs effect could easily crack 40 wins, wouldn't be surprised if they have a 2009 OKC like explosion with KAT/Wiggins breaking out as legit franchise stars.

LOL. Another article by the mainstream media about Rubio wanting out of Minny. He apparently tried to force his way to NY and wanted nothing to do with Minnesota his entire career....despite him always saying and behaving that he loves it here.

Here is the ACTUAL article where all of this comes from

http://www.vavel.com/es/baloncesto/n...de-equipo.html

Here is a direct quote from the article.

[QUOTE]El de El Masnou tiene claro cu