Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: Love vs Bosh

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Default Re: Love vs Bosh

It's probably obvious now but I would always pick the one who plays defense and Bosh is more than a decent defender.

Bosh gets labeled soft but man was Love soft. He gives up twice as much on defense as what he get on offense. Not tall or athletic enough to finish around the basket, gets blocked every other play. Can't make a play if it's not a one pass assist. Can't take his opponent off the dribble.

I have no idea now how he averaged those point in Minny.

He could be useful off the bench as a scoring option against the second units, or unless he gets paired with a dominant defensive C, to pair him with Tristan Thompson it's a disaster on D.

NBA sixth man of the year Micku's Avatar

Bosh is better at defending the pick and roll and is better at the help d. Bosh is also a better pick an pop player from what I'm seeing. Bosh could range from the midrange to the 3pt in the latter half of the 3 big time together.

Love is better at handling the physical play. Much better at getting the rebounds and passing. Better at getting position in the post. He doesn't have a good touch around the rim tho. Bosh is better at that. I don't know how does that happen.

But y'know, Miami was just better at the offense. I think in every single year, Miami had a better offense and defense system. Even in 2011 when they were just raw, going iso a bunch of times between LBJ and Wade.

College superstar AintNoSunshine's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Micku
    Bosh is better at defending the pick and roll and is better at the help d. Bosh is also a better pick an pop player from what I'm seeing. Bosh could range from the midrange to the 3pt in the latter half of the 3 big time together.

Love is better at handling the physical play. Much better at getting the rebounds and passing. Better at getting position in the post. He doesn't have a good touch around the rim tho. Bosh is better at that. I don't know how does that happen.

But y'know, Miami was just better at the offense. I think in every single year, Miami had a better offense and defense system. Even in 2011 when they were just raw, going iso a bunch of times between LBJ and Wade.

If only Wade's health could hold up that dynasty would have continued

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by G0ATbe
    It's pretty remarkable how swiftly LeBald can turn 20+/10+ big men into "bums". Same shit people are saying about Love now is what people said about Bosh when he was playing under LeBald ball. Love is one of the best PFs in the league easily, LeBald ball has ruined his game.
    Le Bron's fans bring up the stats when talk about Lebron but when talk about Love or Bosh stats before joinning Lebron, they say stats means nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiengqichess
    Le Bron's fans bring up the stats when talk about Lebron but when talk about Love or Bosh stats before joinning Lebron, they say stats means nothing!

savage....