Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Marco Jaric Cheats on Adriana Lima

Quote Originally Posted by 211269
    Those sites are lame. They pick snapshots taken in horrible light and the worst angles, make them look a bit worse and then post them. I think bitter, old women or guys who never get laid run those sites and mags
    i hate those "celebs without makeup" pics. There's no one on earth who you can't find a horrible picture of. Find any girl first thing in the morning, or while they're sick, or while they're in the middle of a sneeze, or while they're blinking and you'll get a horrible pic. Like you said those sites are made by ugly people who wanna make themselves feel better about how they look

Good college starter AznTacoLover's Avatar

wtf? is his problem. he got one of the hottest wife? or girlfriend out there.
    she could do lot's better.

Quote Originally Posted by lilojmayo
    wow first Kobe cheats on his hot wife, now Jaric cheats on an arguably top 50 hottest women on the planet. What is next?
    liloj, it looks like Jaric didn't cheat. This Thread= FAIL

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NOHCP3
    lol i love when people say that hes dumb to cheat because shes hot... its an nba player ppl they feel like they can cheat whenever! plus.. she may be hot.. but maybe shes a cold nasty person.. hot doesnt always = sex all the time.
    By now, I say the women are the dumb ones for marrying star athletes and expecting them to be faithful.

Yeah, so, Adriana Lima is hot. Star athletes get hot women throwing their panties at them on the regular.

Default Re: Marco Jaric may have cheated on Adriana Lima

and anyone who has trashed Marco is now proven a fool for jumping to conclusions.

none of you stopped to wonder why the PD had been looking at it fora full month and charges had yet to be filed?

Local High School Star

lmao u gotta be kiddin me...whats wrong with the pics ? are u gay ? she is still hot as hell .

Quote Originally Posted by B-Low
    i hate those "celebs without makeup" pics. There's no one on earth who you can't find a horrible picture of. Find any girl first thing in the morning, or while they're sick, or while they're in the middle of a sneeze, or while they're blinking and you'll get a horrible pic. Like you said those sites are made by ugly people who wanna make themselves feel better about how they look
    oh noes my precious celebrities, maybe you guys should come out of your rooms once and a while, if not just type whatboyswant in google and you will find tons of everyday regular girls that kick adrianna's slighty above average but.

And no not every snapshot not taken when they have makeup, are under great light and have a top notch photographer to sort out the angles, are taken when they just waken up, sneezed or whatever at the same time.

Every celebrity out there as some fan site that has tons of candid photos... there's no conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by rzp
    lmao u gotta be kiddin me...whats wrong with the pics ? are u gay ? she is still hot as hell .
    Well i would prefer to be gay than as retarded as you.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Stringer Bell
    By now, I say the women are the dumb ones for marrying star athletes and expecting them to be faithful.

Yeah, so, Adriana Lima is hot. Star athletes get hot women throwing their panties at them on the regular.
    jaric isnt a star athlete.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue&Orange
    oh noes my precious celebrities, maybe you guys should come out of your rooms once and a while, if not just type whatboyswant in google and you will find tons of everyday regular girls that kick adrianna's slighty above average but.

And no not every snapshot not taken when they have makeup, are under great light and have a top notch photographer to sort out the angles, are taken when they just waken up, sneezed or whatever at the same time.

Every celebrity out there as some fan site that has tons of candid photos... there's no conspiracy.

Well i would prefer to be gay than as retarded as you.
    please then post these girls who kick adrianas slightly above average butt there is a reason she is in the position she is in in the modeling world.

NBA sixth man of the year

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Marco's ex:

Quit hating on dude, got more game then all y'all combined
    I think it says more about these women than it does him. Beauty can't give you self confidence I guess.

lilmorrison
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

Quote Originally Posted by qrich
    Marco's ex:

Quit hating on dude, got more game then all y'all combined

but in the end i have to congratulate the man. he def got game

Jaric's ex girlfriend is hot.

Local High School Star Stringer Bell's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twolvesfan
    jaric isnt a star athlete.
    He's an NBA basketball player who makes $6 million per year.

I doubt it's a rare occasion that a fine woman throws her ***** at him.

Adriana can definitely do better than this guy. Seriously, she is hot as hell. No Straight Single Man will say no to her.