Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jordan Stopper

Default Why is LeBron a better career 3 point shooter than Kobe or Ordan?

Whats the explanation?

Default Re: Why is LeBron a better career 3 point shooter than Kobe or Ordan?

Not sure, OP, but tell us more about that 2/7 coming up.

Cuz those two are too busy winning finals.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dray n Klay
    Whats the explanation?
    Jorsan wasn't good from the distance. Kobe is no Curry either but he was a better shooter than James. He just took a crazy amount of end ot the shotclock, desperation and and of quarters threes. His shot selection was also poor some of the time, but mostly he just didn't care much about his percentages.

NBA rookie of the year

Why does Wade have more rings than Bran?

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    Jorsan wasn't good from the distance. Kobe is no Curry either but he was a better shooter than James. He just took a crazy amount of end ot the shotclock, desperation and and of quarters threes. His shot selection was also poor some of the time, but mostly he just didn't care much about his percentages.

You dont believe that, do you?

You know, Basketball Reference now makes it possible to check half court shots/full court heaves, so you can check up on your lies yourself.

LeBron's also taken a similar amount in the final 5 seconds of the shot clock.

Just stop spreading myths. Cant have that shit, young kids read on here and you'll influence them with lies.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Why does DJ Mbenga have as many rings as bron?

Dunking on everybody in the park

Jordan had one of the best J's in the league. OP just trolling by taking it from his name.

Quote Originally Posted by ripthekik
    Cuz those two are too busy winning finals.
    Savage

National High School Star beastee's Avatar

When you have one of the best Midrange shots and fadeaways the league has ever seen, lead the NBA in PER for playoff careers... you really don't have to rely on a 3 point shot.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/..._career_p.html

You can have the 3pt %, I'll take the 6/6.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater

You dont believe that, do you?

I do.

I'm not talking about half court shots. End of quarter threes and a lot more often, end of the shotclock threes. He took 2-3 such shots post 2005. Rarely making them.

Quote Originally Posted by beastee
    When you have one of the best Midrange shots and fadeaways the league has ever seen, lead the NBA in PER for playoff careers... you really don't have to rely on a 3 point shot.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/..._career_p.html

You can have the 3pt %, I'll take the 6/6.
    Got 'em.

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

Because he's routinely given 5+ feet of space to shoot and he refuses to take low percentage shots to end quarters or before the shot clock ends.

Enjoy 2/7, loser.

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    I do.

I'm not talking about half court shots. End of quarter threes and a lot more often, end of the shotclock threes. He took 2-3 such shots post 2005. Rarely making them.
    half court/full court shots are a pretty clear indicator of that..

I remember seing specifically that stat you need somewhere, and for now, all you have is my word, that Kobe on average did not attempt more end of quarter/shot clock attempts than LeBron...