Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: REMEMBER...GS only has to win ONE at OKC...2 out of 3 will be at GS...

Yes, but they aren't looking good in OKC so far. They got humiliated 2 times.

Default Re: REMEMBER...GS only has to win ONE at OKC...2 out of 3 will be at GS...

Just win 3 in a row baby! Lol sounds hard but GS is def a team that is capable of doing it and is in a position to do it as well.

My Suns were down 3-1 to the Lakers back in 06' and we came back to win basically because of HCA. Winning 3 in a row with the next 2 of 3 at home is what makes this plausible.

I dont even know if they can win game 5, they better make it a respectful exit by making it to game 6.

"3 is greater than 2" CuterThanRubio's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NASH = BEST
    Just win 3 in a row baby! Lol sounds hard but GS is def a team that is capable of doing it and is in a position to do it as well.

My Suns were down 3-1 to the Lakers back in 06' and we came back to win basically because of HCA. Winning 3 in a row with the next 2 of 3 at home is what makes this plausible.
    Too bad GSW doesn't have Nash averaging 22 and 9 lol

He led his team in scoring and assists over 7 games against a prime Kobe, what a beast!

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Thunder in five.