Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Damian Lillard's 51 points vs. Curry, or Arenas 60 points vs. Kobe

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    Funny thing is...Kobe had 45/10 on 63% shooting in that game. Then won the rematch in DC decisively and left Arenas in the dust for the rest of his career.

But you think you are trolling good don't ya?
    Which has what to do with Arenas setting an NBA record and putting up 16 points in 5 minutes while Kobe was matched up against him?

This thread was about Lillards game last night and Arenas' annihilation of Kobe in Los ANGELES followed by his bow to the Lakers crowd

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    Which has what to do with Arenas setting an NBA record and putting up 16 points in 5 minutes while Kobe was matched up against him?

This thread was about Lillards game last night and Arenas' annihilation of Kobe in Los ANGELES followed by his bow to the Lakers crowd
    Trolling upwards is meaningless.

I'm just trying to save you time.

jj bareas ring vs lebron

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    jj bareas ring vs lebron
    your life vs stalkers...on a scale of whose is more pathetic?

Quote Originally Posted by Magic 32
    I have nothin to say. I am butthurt and salty having to read about Arenas wiping the floor with my hero and setting an NBA scoring records with my hero defending him.

%82 TS , 167 Ortg ( against 102 Drtg) , 89 Drtg ( against 110 Ortg)

Kobe was just coming off a knee surgery and wasn't close to 100%...guy was getting stuffed by the rim and looked off for a while that season until he strengthened it back up

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Smoke117's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    Kobe was just coming off a knee surgery and wasn't close to 100%...guy was getting stuffed by the rim and looked off for a while that season until he strengthened it back up
    Lol...he had minor arthroscopic surgery 5 months earlier in the off season...that had nothing to do with him being embarrassed by gil.

Quote Originally Posted by Smoke117
    Lol...he had minor arthroscopic surgery 5 months earlier in the off season...that had nothing to do with him being embarrassed by gil.
    Did you watch that season...because it was pretty obvious it had a big impact on his season. There are even threads wondering if he actually had more than just an arthroscopic procedure done because the recovery was taking longer

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTGAME
    What the heck are you talking about? Kobe fans are getting downright weird with their excuses.
    Kobe had a minor procedure months prior. He had more than fully recovered by the time the season began and definitely for the game.
    He just got destroyed. Asked to guard Arenas and got humiliated on a world wide stage.

Good college starter SwayDizzle's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar
    jj bareas ring vs lebron

I saw Gilbos game @ staples....that sucked man. We got to OT after a comeback from behind situation and then just got hosed by Gilbo. I saw the post-games later at home and Kobe was salty. He implied Arenas was chucking bad shots and got lucky. Looking back at it that was funny because yeah it was true, but Kobe, the king of making bad shots, got out-Kobe'd by another player.

Anyway, give me a big score in a close game any day over a big score in a blowout. When games are close the other team is more likely to be in it. If it's a blowout, imo guys will start to mail it in.