Default Kobe has his final game against the Spurs.

Perhaps the adversary he's most linked to, Tim Duncan as the San Antonio Spurs.
    They've played plenty throughout the years. The late 90"a, the Shaq prime years, the 2003 annihilation by the spurs of the Lakers in staples in game 6, the Fisher shot and then the post-shaq era

It's the end of an era. Duncan will go on at the age of 39. The Lakers will miss out on the playoffs barring a miracle and that should be that for the Laker in this rivalry.

Kobe ends his career averaging 23.6 points, 4.2 assists, 5.3 rebounds and was 42.6 percent from the field against Duncan's spurs
    That's even higher than Kobe's finals fg% of 40%

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default Re: Kobe has his final game against the Spurs.

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Kobe won his rivalry with Duncan/Popovich and defeated them in the clutch:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Otoh, Lebron choked in the clutch and missed the walk-off attempt - he needed Ray Allen to save him:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Naturally, Jordan MADE his walk-off attempt in his first meeting against Duncan/Popovich to send the game into overtime:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]After hitting the walk-off, MJ dominated overtime, including 2 dunks over Duncan:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]In his 2nd meeting against Duncan, MJ dominated Duncan even more thoroughly:[/COLOR]

It's obvious that Jordan only ever DOMINATED Duncan and guys like Duncan - they weren't "rivals" like they are for Kobe and Lebron.. :rolleyes.. 6/6

[COLOR="DarkRed"]Naturally, Jordan MADE his walk-off attempt in his first meeting against Duncan/Popovich to send the game into overtime:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkRed"]After hitting the walk-off, MJ dominated overtime, including 2 dunks over Duncan:[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Navy"]In his 2nd meeting against Duncan, MJ dominated Duncan even more thoroughly:[/COLOR]

It's obvious that Jordan only ever DOMINATED Duncan and guys like Duncan - they weren't "rivals" like they are for Kobe and Lebron.. :rolleyes.. 6/6

My God, you're atrocious. Does every single thread on this entire forum have to be about Jordan? He's the GOAT. We know that. Nobody disputes that. Why are you interjecting him into places where he wasn't even discussed and has no place, though?

I'm convinced your his son. On a laptop. Taking every opportunity to remind us of his dad's greatness. Otherwise, this is just sick and weird
    Last edited by Mr Feeny; 02-20-2016 at 04:24 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Feeny
    My God, you're atrocious. Does every single thread on this entire forum have to be about Johan? He's the GOAT. We know that. Nobody disputes that. Why are you intersecting him into places where he wasn't even discussed and has no place, though?

I'm convinced your his son. On a laptop. Taking every opportunity to remind us of his dad's greenest. Otherwise, this is just sick and weird
    I think he's Jordan's dad, who staged his own death to prevent his family from getting harmed by his son's gambling issues. Now he spends his time in hiding propping his son up at every single opportunity

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents
    I think he's Jordan's dad, who staged his own death to prevent his family from getting harmed by his son's gambling issues. Now he spends his time in hiding propping his son up at every single opportunity