Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Default Re: If The Heat 3Peat,Where Do They Rank Among The ALL Time Great NBA Dynastys?

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    Impressive logic, bonehead. You make it seem as if Vancouver was an eastern conference team that the bulls had to face of multiple times. I suppose with all the scrub teams in the east today Miami should easily get as many wins, no?

This Heat team you're furiously mastur[COLOR="Black"]b[/COLOR]ating to won't even get to 60 wins. IMPRESSIVE ALL TIME CALIBRE TEAM.
    I thought they were the most stacked team of all time.
    Oops. Now you are struck.

Default Re: If The Heat 3Peat,Where Do They Rank Among The ALL Time Great NBA Dynastys?

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Face
    Cheapest 3peat ever... 3 peat won't happen BTW.
    fggts are so fkn mad .. I bet you were saying the same shit last year and the year before

Quote Originally Posted by zoom17
    Who's beating them?
    Bulls, if somehow they reached the finals Thunder beats them.

Bulls, if somehow they reached the finals Thunder beats them.

I think you should go back and hide inside Jordan s hole.

Quote Originally Posted by livinglegend
    I thought they were the most stacked team of all time.
    Oops. Now you are struck.
    These idiots can't even stick to one opinion.
    If we try and compare the Heat to other dynasties, then the Heat are the worst championship team of all time. But if they wanna discredit Lebron, suddenly the Heat are the most stacked team EVER!

Quote Originally Posted by dude77
    fggts are so fkn mad .. I bet you were saying the same shit last year and the year before
    I ain't no mad, already experienced watching my favorite team win 2 3peats during the 90s. And heat will have the cheapest 3peat if it ever happen. But it won't...

I ain't no mad, already experienced watching my favorite team win 2 3peats during the 90s. And heat will have the cheapest 3peat if it ever happen. But it won't...
    Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    You idiot, 72-10 is an NBA record and that has NOT been topped. Bulls also hold the second best record of 69-13. You gonna act like your asterisk plagued team is superior??

Piss off.
    Before you call someone else an idiot, make sure that you yourself aren't one.
    I wasn't talking about the Bulls and I didn't even mention them in my post. Idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
    you reeek of insecurity, anytime somebody disagrees with you you'll automatically call them stupid or something, grow up dude.
    You're the dude who goes into EVERY LeBron thread, just to bag on him and you're calling others insecure?

the 90's Bulls and the 2000 Lakers shared similar success, Bulls were obviously more successful..
    however when boiled down the Bulls won 6 titles in the 90's and the Lakers won 5 from 00-10.. not a huge difference, to act like comparing the two franchise's success during that period is "the dumbest thing said on ISH"
    The Bulls won their 6 rings in 8 years, with 2 years gap between the 2 3peats. The Lakers took 11 years, with COMPLETELY different teams and with a 6 year gap between the 3peat and 2peat. The Kobe-Gasol Lakers aren't a dynasty.

just shows how petty you are when it comes to giving credit to a team that you weren't a fan of.
    It's not me, brah. You just don't understand how dynasties work. If you look it up, I gave the Shaq-Kobe Lakers plenty of credit.

let's put it this way - they are and will be the most disrespected franchise ever... and imo, with good reason.

If the Heat 3peat, I would rank them ahead of the Spurs. To me it is:

Boston Celtics and their 8 in a row.
    Los Angeles Lakers (Magic and Kareem era)
    Chicago Bulls
    Los Angele Lakers (Shaq and Kobe era)
    Miami Heat
    San Antonio Spurs

Quote Originally Posted by JellyBean
    If the Heat 3peat, I would rank them ahead of the Spurs. To me it is:

Boston Celtics and their 8 in a row.
    Los Angeles Lakers (Magic and Kareem era)
    Chicago Bulls
    Los Angele Lakers (Shaq and Kobe era)
    Miami Heat
    San Antonio Spurs
    '80's Celtics? 4 straight Finals and 3 rings and 4 Finals in 7 years.

Very good NBA starter tmacattack33's Avatar

They'd be one of the best teams of all time obviously.

And it won't be just 3 rings in a row, it'd be 4 Finals trips in a row which is even more rare.