Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    15x all nba legend TheMarkMadsen's Avatar

Default Re: If The Heat 3Peat,Where Do They Rank Among The ALL Time Great NBA Dynastys?

Quote Originally Posted by fpliii
    Oh no, you misunderstood me. I think the regular season deserves an *, but I'm strongly opposed to one for the playoffs. They played the entire postseason, it's good enough for me (I understand if you disagree, though).

My point was that the core wasn't all there (that was present for the other three rings), and Robinson was arguably as important as Duncan on the 99 team (or at least close).
    oh ok yeah i miss understood, and fair enough, different discussion for a different day since I don't want to derail this topic

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: If The Heat 3Peat,Where Do They Rank Among The ALL Time Great NBA Dynastys?

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    2002 lakers got a gift wrapped ring from tim donaghy and co. so nope.

1. Bulls
    2. Celtics/Heat
    3. Celtics/Heat
    If the early 2000 lakers were in the east right now they'd make the finals 4 or 5 times in a row without breaking a sweat

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    If the early 2000 lakers were in the east right now they'd make the finals 4 or 5 times in a row without breaking a sweat
    you sure about that? you barely beat a kings squad 8v5 that the heat would definitely smash on today.

If the heat got that lakers-kings treatment vs dallas then they would have won the series and been going for their 4th this year without breaking a sweat

Quote Originally Posted by Solefade
    you sure about that? you barely beat a kings squad 8v5 that the heat would definitely smash on today.
    lakers fans will never stop hearing about that kings series

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    If the heat got that lakers-kings treatment vs dallas then they would have won the series and been going for their 4th this year without breaking a sweat
    With lebron choking? It wouldn't have mattered. He wasn't even attacking the basket.. that would take phantom fouls to a new dimension

With lebron choking? It wouldn't have mattered. He wasn't even attacking the basket.. that would take phantom fouls to a new dimension
    Even including the choke they still almost won that series. The refs couldve easily shut down that mavs comeback in game two with just one bad call. The heat are the ultimate frontrunning team so I doubt the mavs would be able to come back from being down 2. Just sayin broski

Quote Originally Posted by aboss4real24

2 and a half peat you mean

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987

Belongs in the "Dumbest things said on ISH" thread.
    You idiot, 72-10 is an NBA record and that has NOT been topped. Bulls also hold the second best record of 69-13. You gonna act like your asterisk plagued team is superior??

Piss off.

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kamil
    You idiot, 72-10 is an NBA record and that has NOT been topped. Bulls also hold the second best record of 69-13. You gonna act like your asterisk plagued team is superior??

Piss off.
    I'm pretty sure he was talking about the Lakers

you need to let this east shit go because you are forgetting about Detroit

Quote Originally Posted by Just2McFly

you need to let this east shit go because you are forgetting about Detroit
    Isn't Ben Wallace in jail right now?

the greatest

Quote Originally Posted by kamil

Piss off.
    Sorry, but the 95-96 season has a huge * next to it because of 2 expansion teams entering the league. No expansion teams, no 72 wins.