Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Who Would You Build Ur Team Around:Lebron Or Tim Dunacn(In Prime)?

[COLOR="Magenta"]
    2 very Great Players , 2 very consistent players 2 top 10 players arguably

If U were Starting a team , Who Would U Take? TD Or Lb

i would take LB Just because i like wing players better
    The ball is always in there Hand

Who would u Take?
    [/COLOR]

Default Re: Who Would You Build Ur Team Around:Lebron Or Tim Dunacn(In Prime)?

Who hacked your account?

praising Lebron all of a sudden?

Timmy D

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Duncan over anybody not named Shaq or MJ.

no one would ever pick a wing over a bigman especially in this scenario.

Stop it, i dont think anybody on this planet would deep down inside feel like actually taking Tim Duncan over Lebron thinking they would have better success, seriously... Lebron is not your typical wing, he is so much more than that... he has Magic's unselfishness, versatility & intangibles offensively (with even more scoring ability) and Pippen's versatility defensively........ he is your front, your back & your wing on BOTH ENDS of the floor.... a more impactful & dominant player......

...and i dont believe that "Yea, but i have a system/roster where Tim Duncan would fit better", thats an excuse... an excuse for your Lebron cynicism...

Lebron would take his team to far more successful heights than Duncan if they had ANY identical roster each season.... i can guarantee you that....

There is only ONE guy in NBA history i would take over Lebron James and that is Michael Jordan... and even then i would have deep 2nd thoughts...
    Last edited by pauk; 04-07-2014 at 04:39 AM.

Timmy, obviously.

I'd need to hire Pop as well for TD to work out so gimme bran, oh wait! then I'd need 2 franchise players (one a former fmvp) plus the best shooter of all time or he'd leave my franchise ringless. Ok ima take my chance with TD.

Lebron. More marketing money and sales for jerseys and shit. Timmy is great and all but in no way is he marketable like a Bron or Kobe. I want to make money on my franchise as well as winning

Both is fine but I'd take Lebron because he's far more marketable.

Quote Originally Posted by iamgine
    Both is fine but I'd take Lebron because he's far more marketable.
    whats the use of a marketable player when he's selling jerseys for another team cause you didnt surround him with the best talent?

Duncan over anyone not named Kobe & MJ.

Mozart Basketball no pun intended's Avatar

Duncan, if my coach is Pops.

While my choice is clear, but it would be interesting how LBJ develops if he had a coach like Pop or Phil.

NBA rookie of the year

Duncan declined early because of ankle surgeries. He was at his best before 2006.