Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Default Re: Non-contender Fans, who would you like to see winning it all this year?

Quote Originally Posted by rlsmooth775
    Why would a laker fan care if the Heat won
    Because they're very, very insecure about Lebron James

Default Re: Non-contender Fans, who would you like to see winning it all this year?

If the raptors dont win this year I would like to see miami take it. I cant help myself, I always root for the underdog

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    If the raptors dont win this year I would like to see miami win it. I cant help myself, I always root for the underdog
    That awkward moment when Miami has been for the whole season the favorite to win the title

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Quote Originally Posted by russwest0
    That awkward moment when Miami has been for the whole season the favorite to win the title
    No they're not you idiot. OKC Thunder is the favorites. All the threads online and the nation wide polls indicates that.

Local High School Star Megabox!'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by red1
    If the raptors dont win this year I would like to see miami take it. I cant help myself, I always root for the underdog
    In terms of how many ppl would be rooting against them again, yea they are kind of the underdogs

No man. Miami is the underdog when competing against stacked teams like the pacers and thunder. Just because durant cant get it done it doesnt mean that the thunder arent stacked

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Thunder and Pacers are the favourites

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelCorleone
    No they're not you idiot. OKC Thunder is the favorites. All the threads online and the nation wide polls indicates that.
    You are a troll but this is true.

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Thunder and Pacers are the favourites
    This.

Durant stans so insecure they have to manipulate their hero's team into an underdog role just in case they come up short again.

Banned

miami, have to go for the underdog cinderella story. Lebron with a bunch of scrubs vs the super stacked spurs, thunder and pacers. It's like MJ taking the crappy toon squad to a win against the monstars.

Banned

Hopefully, LeBron gets a 3-peat so all Kobetards can slit their own wrist and bleed to death.

Quote Originally Posted by DMV2
    Hopefully, LeBron gets a 3-peat so all Kobetards can slit their own wrist and bleed to death.
    Even if he gets a 3 peat... 5>3

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    Sorry but 2<3.

Kobe has 2 rings, we don't count beta sidekick rings in GOAT argument.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    miami, have to go for the underdog cinderella story. Lebron with a bunch of scrubs vs the super stacked spurs, thunder and pacers. It's like MJ taking the crappy toon squad to a win against the monstars.
    Yeah man. Just way more rewarding watching the good guys win against all odds

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smook A.
    3 FMVPS > 2