Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: When will Melo have enough?

Do you HONESTLY believe Melo cares about winning a championship?

The guy probably got down on his knees, formed his hands together and cried asking to be traded to New York in 2011. The Knicks weren't even close to be considered a contender that year. After a shitty 2013-14 season Melo became a free agent and had good teams coming to him. Bulls and Rockets were some of them. But what did he do? He decided to stay with the Knicks. The team was in rebuild mode too, and Melo was 30. If he really wanted to win a ring, he should've gone to the Bulls. All this greedy loser wants is money, money, and even more money. No wonder his dumbass stayed in New York.

He doesn't care about winning. That's why you see him jackin up shots so he can get his points which leads to people around him thinking he's some big superstar. "Oh my god, this guy scores a lot! He MUST be superstar!" HAHAH.

Melo is nothing but a selfish, greedy, hot steaming pile of shit ready to be shovelled into a giant garbage can (aka Roy Hibbert). F[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR] this dude. Forever a loser.

Quote Originally Posted by SaltyMeatballs

The guy probably got down on his knees, formed his hands together and cried asking to be traded to New York in 2011. The Knicks weren't even close to be considered a contender that year. After a shitty 2013-14 season Melo became a free agent and had good teams coming to him. Bulls and Rockets were some of them. But what did he do? He decided to stay with the Knicks. The team was in rebuild mode too, and Melo was 30. If he really wanted to win a ring, he should've gone to the Bulls. All this greedy loser wants is money, money, and even more money. No wonder his dumbass stayed in New York.

He doesn't care about winning. That's why you see him jackin up shots so he can get his points which leads to people around him thinking he's some big superstar. "Oh my god, this guy scores a lot! He MUST be superstar!" HAHAH.

Melo is nothing but a selfish, greedy, hot steaming pile of shit ready to be shovelled into a giant garbage can (aka Roy Hibbert). F[COLOR="Black"]uck[/COLOR] this dude. Forever a loser.
    A bit overboard, wouldn't you say?

Sounds like Melo's been dipping his spoon in your girl's honey nut cherrios.

He's better suited as a 3rd option on a championship contender.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

Your name really fits you

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    A bit overboard, wouldn't you say?
    Not at all. I think everything I said perfectly describes him. All he really cares about is money and padding his points with the shot-jacking he does. His will to win is comparable to a billionaire trying to win a $10,000 lottery ticket.

Think about it. If Melo really wanted to win a ring, he would've gone to the Bulls.

Quote Originally Posted by CarlosBoozer
    Your name really fits you
    OKAY CarlosBoozer

Not at all. I think everything I said perfectly describes him. All he really cares about is money and padding his points with the shot-jacking he does. His will to win is comparable to a billionaire trying to win a $10,000 lottery ticket.

Think about it. If Melo really wanted to win a ring, he would've gone to the Bulls.
    I'm not a Melo fan, but if this is true, so what? It's his job, remember, and he wants to make the most out of it. In his case, maybe money is what he wants the most from his job.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3
    I'm not a Melo fan, but if this is true, so what? It's his job, remember, and he wants to make the most out of it. In his case, maybe money is what he wants the most from his job.
    If you wanna make the most out of your NBA career, im pretty sure "winning a championship" would be somewhere on the list . If a guy comes in to the NBA, and works his ass off in the gym trying to improve his game almost every single day only to make money and not win a ring makes him look pathetic as shit.

Boozer and Lebron Fam CarlosBoozer's Avatar

OKAY CarlosBoozer

Gotta keep those refs in check

If you wanna make the most out of your NBA career, im pretty sure "winning a championship" would be somewhere on the list . If a guy comes in to the NBA, and works his ass off in the gym trying to improve his game almost every single day only to make money and not win a ring makes him look pathetic as shit.
    It's not pathetic at all. Some people don't even get a chance to play in the league or stay very long in it. If Melo's smart with his money, he will pretty much guarantee his future generations a great living.

Also, winning a ring is circumstances. The Bulls wouldn't have won this year even with Melo.

Banned

I'm telling you guys, my inside sauces are telling me Chris Paul will buddy up with Carmelo Anthony in New York when his contract with the Los Angeles Clippers expires.

Cuckmelo retires ringless.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    I'm telling you guys, my inside sauces are telling me Chris Paul will buddy up with Carmelo Anthony in New York when his contract with the Los Angeles Clippers expires.
    Your sauces are expired SON.

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    Like he didn't try that when he went to NY?
    So we gonna kill him for being terrible at collusion?