Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 512131415
    Good college starter Kevin_Garnett_5's Avatar

Default Re: 2/12 offcial GT Boston Celtics@Dallas Mavericks

Quote Originally Posted by StephenDedalus
    Dirk is murdering KG as usual and instead of taking it like a man, KG is playing dirty again.
    http://www.basketball-reference.com/...1&p2=nowitdi01

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_Garnett_5
    Hahahahaha
    its funny because of all the complaining the celtics did about the refs, the refs ended up keeping them in the game. No biggie, i expected to lose this game anyway. Props to paul pierce and rondo. I continue to have absolutely no respect for kevin garnett. Hes honestly not a top 10 player in the nba anymore and hes just an ass.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan19
    its funny because of all the complaining the celtics did about the refs, the refs ended up keeping them in the game. No biggie, i expected to lose this game anyway. Props to paul pierce and rondo. I continue to have absolutely no respect for kevin garnett. Hes honestly not a top 10 player in the nba anymore and hes just an ass.
    haha! You mad?

You didn't expect Dallas to win? So that's why you said KG costed the C's the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin_Garnett_5
    haha! You mad?

You didn't expect Dallas to win? So that's why you said KG costed the C's the game.
    i didnt plan on the refs deciding to hand the celtics the game after that but hey its cool. everyone knows kg is a *****. Its not a new fact or anything. The top 10 comment is new but hes a 16 and 9 player thats a good but not nearly as great as hes made out to be defender.

i didnt plan on the refs deciding to hand the celtics the game after that but hey its cool. everyone knows kg is a *****. Its not a new fact or anything. The top 10 comment is new but hes a 16 and 9 player thats a good but not nearly as great as hes made out to be defender.
    Typical Mavs fan, always blaming the refs. Pierce owned you guys in the 4th Quarter and that's why we won.

So was he a good not great defender when he locked Dirk up when they played last week in Boston??

Quote Originally Posted by Celts34
    So was he a good not great defender when he locked Dirk up when they played last week in Boston??
    dirk had an off shooting night. Was he a terrible defender when dirk was owning him last night. And kevin garnett 5, pierce and rondo were both absolutely great last night complete props to them.

dirk had an off shooting night. Was he a terrible defender when dirk was owning him last night. And kevin garnett 5, pierce and rondo were both absolutely great last night complete props to them.
    Did you watch that game? KG locked him up.

NBA lottery pick

Mavs fans are the biggest m0r0ns ever. Living in Dallas, I have to put up with them.

They're just upset b/c they choked away a game they shouldve easily won.....again.

And they're upset that KG & the C's can deliver, unlike Dirk and the Mavs

No he wasn't a terrible defender. Dirk is a great offensive player, all KG can do is try to make him work a little bit for his points. But once he gets it going, defense is pretty irrelevant. So to point out that since he was torching him, KG' now less of a defender is pretty disingenuous. KG got Dirk in Boston, Dirk obviously remembered that, was bothered by it and got KG back. But KG' team got two wins

who give a flying fu#k??Celtics won