An Icon Forever

Default Cop followed black family home and held them at gunpoint for no reason: lawsuit

[QUOTE]A lawsuit filed in federal court on Wednesday accused the San Jose police department of racially profiling a black family and then holding them at gunpoint in front of their 7-year-old child for no reason.

According to a lawsuit obtained by The San Jose Mercury News, Emmanuel Stephens and his wife, Jasmine Whitley, had just picked up their 7-year-old daughter from school when Officer Alexander Keller began following them.
    ADVERTISEMENT

The lawsuit said that Keller followed the family to their home where he jumped out of his patrol car and drew his weapon on them. Keller allegedly placed Stephens in handcuffs and threatened to send their 14-year-old child to Juvenile Hall if she tried to record the incident with a cell phone.

According to the lawsuit, officers searched the family

Local High School Star

Default Re: Cop followed black family home and held them at gunpoint for no reason: lawsuit

Quote Originally Posted by Heilige
    Keller allegedly placed Stephens in handcuffs and threatened to send their 14-year-old child to Juvenile Hall if she tried to record the incident with a cell phone.
    Not trying to be racist but all white cops should be stripped from having guns they dont know how to act when they have power over blacks.If they didn't have guns they prolly wouldnt even walk up to even confront us even with the badge out of fear of getting the every loving s[COLOR="Black"]hi[/COLOR]t beat out of them just for bothering us
    Last edited by You Cant Ban Me; 07-31-2015 at 02:43 AM.

Default Re: Cop followed black family home and held them at gunpoint for no reason: lawsuit

Pigs

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

When this happens to a white guy it's a mistake. When it happens to a black guy it's.....RACISM!!!

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    When this happens to a white guy it's a mistake. When it happens to a black guy it's.....RACISM!!!

Still pigs...

In B4 one of these assholes here goes on about the medical marijuana found.

Banned

The only good pig is a dead pig

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie

According to HitAndrun Reggit, detained = being held at gunpoint

It doesn't say if the cop is white. How am I supposed to know if I should care or not?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    It doesn't say if the cop is white. How am I supposed to know if I should care or not?
    Lol, not too many people not white have last names like Keller. I would bet my house the cop is white.

This doesn't mean it's a racist cop situation, but just saying...

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan
    Lol, not too many people not white have last names like Keller. I would bet my house the cop is white.

This doesn't mean it's a racist cop situation, but just saying...
    Well it IS being reported. Chances are, if he was something other than white (or white-ish) it wouldn't be a story.

Quote Originally Posted by oarabbus
    According to HitAndrun Reggit, detained = being held at gunpoint
    That guy is a joke anyway. Anytime he makes a thread, it's an agenda.

Serious playground baller CeilingFan#1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lensanity
    The only good pig is a dead pig
    Bacon?