Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Re: Israel's Assassination of Hamas Chief (Video) Raises Tensions on Both Sides of Gaza

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    Yeah, Israel is getting slaughtered with those rockets and Palestine started it and Israel has nothing to do with it and there has been zero attacks in Palestine by Israelis forces...

You're such a retard.
    Well the rocket attacks were pretty much unprovoked, so yes, it's safe to say that Israel had nothing to do with it.

Default Re: Israel's Assassination of Hamas Chief (Video) Raises Tensions on Both Sides of Gaza

Gaza is a lose-lose-lose situation for Israel right now when it comes to their international reputation. They essentially have three options:

1. Do what they have been doing for the past years: try and subdue the attacks by strictly trying to regulate the region from the outside, with addition of the occasional military retaliation inevitably leading to civilian casualties.

2. Loosen overall control on Gaza. Which is the "moral" thing to do, but will very likely only result in Gaza becoming more adept in their terrorism and ultimately resulting in larger scale conflict.

3. Invade Gaza and strictly control every aspect of every day life in the region (again). Which they could easily do, but would paint Israel as the big bad aggressor to every other nation and possibly increasing hostility with their neighboring countries.

It seems to me that they literally can't do anything right in this situation. What Israel is up to in the West Bank is truly disgusting though, there is no way around that.

Banned

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sgl0J...ature=youtu.be
    Wow, this clown is just as delusional and uninformed as Millwad! The clowns of propaganda!

Local High School Star Mr Know It All's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    LAWL I only got jumped in Egypt like twice, it wasn't really particularly traumatic, and I've been in enough fights in my life to not really let highschool shit like that bother me.

LOL Jews are used to getting unfairly shitted on for no reason, again look at history. The pattern is always the same. The people in power start to persecute the Jews, Jews move on somewhere else, and the empire they leave falls.

EXAMPLES: Babylon, Egypt, Spain, Germany, Russia.

And yes, I would let it go. It's stupid and pointless to continue to harbor blind and suicidal hatred against a government that you have no power to stop and never will be able to defeat in a million years. It is stupid to waste your life hating and being bitter about something you can't change. I sure as hell wouldn't waste my entire life launching scud missiles at Arab school children.

But arab countries are never going to "occupy Israel" in my life time. There's no need to thing about something that will never happen.
    Hm, I don't think that has anything to do with the Germans being defeated by the combined efforts of the Soviet Union, the United States, the British, and the rest of their allies in WWII? Stop talking out of your ass. Besides, they are still one of the most prosperous countries in the world today.

Yes Jews have been persecuted, but the establishment of Israel was, is, and will always be a monumental blunder. Don't kid yourself, all Israel acts as is a pawn for Western influence in the Middle East, and it began with the British Empire drawing out borders after WWI and deciding it would be a grand idea to put a Jewish state there. Now, the violence shows no sign of ever ending, and Israel only acts as a check to the Middle East (at least as long as the United States has the assets to fuel their war efforts). Once the United States' need for oil and power exertion in that region ends, or just dissipates enough, they will allow Israel to die just as they allowed South Vietnam to be swallowed up. Do not trust American self-righteousness to save you friend, all they care about is themselves, they are a state without principles (like any other state in this world). Though they love to dispute that.

Israel will not survive the 21st century, and unfortunately it's going to cost the lives of many innocent Arabs and Jews in the region. Western influence in the Middle East must end, and we've seen in the past that Jews and Arabs can live together in peace without the establishment of a such a state. But people like you, and many other fools in power in the United States cannot accept this fact, and they will continue to shed blood in the name of a fruitless cause.
    Last edited by Mr Know It All; 11-15-2012 at 08:10 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Know It All
    Hm, I don't think that has anything to do with the Germans being defeated by the combined efforts of the Soviet Union, the United States, the British, and the rest of their allies in WWII? Stop talking out of your ass. Besides, they are still one of the most prosperous countries in the world today.

Yes Jews have been persecuted, but the establishment of Israel was, is, and will always be a monumental blunder. Don't kid yourself, all Israel acts as is a pawn for Western influence in the Middle East, and it began with the British Empire drawing out borders after WWI and deciding it would be a grand idea to put a Jewish state there. Now, the violence shows no sign of ever ending, and Israel only acts as a check to the Middle East (at least as long as the United States has the assets to fuel their war efforts). Once the United States' need for oil and power exertion in that region ends, or just dissipates enough, they will allow Israel to die just as they allowed South Vietnam to be swallowed up. Do not trust American self-righteousness to save you friend, all they care about is themselves, they are a state without principles (like any other state in this world). Though they love to dispute that.

Israel will not survive the 21st century, and unfortunately it's going to cost the lives of many innocent Arabs and Jews in the region. Western influence in the Middle East must end, and we've seen in the past that Jews and Arabs can live together in peace without the establishment of a such a state. But people like you, and many other fools in power in the United States cannot accept this fact, and they will continue to shed blood in the name of a fruitless cause.
    That will never happen in the US. The US has too many powerful Jews. And that should never happen in the US anyways.

NBA Superstar

how won't Israel survive the 21st century? how are they going to be wiped out?

and what resources have the United States taken control of outside of our country. some of you keep pretending like all we do is go after resources in foreign countries so what resources abroad have we stolen and currently in control of?

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    how won't Israel survive the 21st century? how are they going to be wiped out?

and what resources have the United States taken control of outside of our country. some of you keep pretending like all we do is go after resources in foreign countries so what resources abroad have we stolen and currently in control of?
    The same way any state gets wiped out. They won't have the resources or the will to deal with an enemy that greatly outnumbers them, especially without the complete support of the United States (We already see that waning with them so uneasy about preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon). It will be a gradual process, and it won't happen in a split second. Many foreign policy experts have also predicted this, I am not alone.

The United States have consistently exploited third world nations who are rich in natural resources. Africa (Nigeria, Congo, you can go on and on in that continent), Middle East has always been exploited by the West for oil, that is common knowledge, not to mention US intervention in Central America where they have done incredible harm for their own ends (Installing of the Pinochet dictatorship in Chile to protect telecommunications interests for ITT is one example).

Of course it is not stealing or exploitation when you are writing the international trade laws that are stacked so tremendously in your favor and actually hinder development in these nations. But this debate (well, it's not really a debate to anyone who is educated about international economic practices of the developed world) is another matter.

If you think you have to occupy a country in order to exploit it, then you are very ignorant my friend.

NBA Superstar

The same way any state gets wiped out. They won't have the resources or the will to deal with an enemy that greatly outnumbers them, especially without the complete support of the United States (We already see that waning with them so uneasy about preventing Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon). It will be a gradual process, and it won't happen in a split second. Many foreign policy experts have also predicted this, I am not alone.

The United States have consistently exploited third world nations who are rich in natural resources. Africa (Nigeria, Congo, you can go on and on in that continent), Middle East has always been exploited by the West for oil, that is common knowledge, not to mention US intervention in Central America where they have done incredible harm for their own ends (Installing of the Pinochet dictatorship in Chile to protect telecommunications interests for ITT is one example).

Of course it is not stealing or exploitation when you are writing the international trade laws that are stacked so tremendously in your favor and actually hinder development in these nations. But this debate (well, it's not really a debate to anyone who is educated about international economic practices of the developed world) is another matter.

If you think you have to occupy a country in order to exploit it, then you are very ignorant my friend.

from what i understand our private companies do business with those who run those resources in those other countries, not our government. We pay them for it. in what respect are you saying we exploit them? try to be specific since i'm curious what you mean by us abusing international trade laws to get their resources. our dollar is worth a lot in those countries obviously so is it because we're not paying them enough in your opinion?

i was thinking more along the lines of us taking other countries resources like so many people imply here. what you''re speaking about seems to be more based on unfair agreements, but not us taking anything forcefully and claiming as ours.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    from what i understand our private companies do business with those who run those resources in those other countries, not our government. We pay them for it. in what respect are you saying we exploit them? try to be specific since i'm curious what you mean by us abusing international trade laws to get their resources. our dollar is worth a lot in those countries obviously so is it because we're not paying them enough in your opinion?

i was thinking more along the lines of us taking other countries resources like so many people imply here. what you''re speaking about seems to be more based on unfair agreements, but not us taking anything forcefully and claiming as ours.
    It is not just the United States, it is the entire Western world, and I don't want to start preaching on an entirely different issue but the information is right there for the taking if you want to view it.

I won't pollute this thread with walls of text so I shall provide you with this article on the situation in Nigeria:

http://www.pambazuka.org/en/publicat...ces_chap05.pdf

Yes, US corporations are a massive culprit, but acting like they are not acting in the interest of the Federal government in their actions is also ignorant. The overthrow of Allende in Chile in 1973 was a classic example of this ridiculous and corrupt partnership. The company ITT in the United States had a 70% stake in the market in Chile, and Allende was a Marxist who wanted to nationalize the industry. The President of ITT had a friend in the CIA, and with corporate and national influences they tried desperately to stop Allende in the election, which he won. Afterwards, they manipulated the conditions in Chile to stage a coup, after which dictator Augusto Pinochet took office. ITT retained 70% of their corporate stakes. And it is a point of contention whether or not the US was personally involved in the assassination of Allende (he allegedly committed suicide).

"Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future." - Adolf Hitler

This is the war the United States wages against third world nations and nations they have stakes in every day to maintain their tremendous power and influence in the world.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by millwad
    You're such a worthless troll..

You got owned in this thread and after that youv'e only come up with bogus posts. You came with the whole nonsense "Israel wants peace" thing which you used as pure propaganda a la trying to misinform people 'til I corrected you and then you went over the most silly argument about how other countries got occupied hundreds of years ago and how the Palestinians soon will forget..

Are you delusional or what? First you said that Israel wanted peace and wanted to give back Palestine their land which was a pure lie and then when you saw that your nonsense lies didn't work you went on with an argument about how Israel is going to keep it and that later generations will accept it..

You're delusional, stupid, uneucated and butthurt. This is like the time when I destroyed you and later you claimed that I was a jew hater and that I wrote racist comments.. I'm sure you're just butthurt over how you got punched out time after time by the kids you went to school with in Egypt and you've also expressed how much you dislike the muslims in London and how some muslim paki's wanted to fight you. Actually, the same thing happened to me in London but you hatred against islam is hilarious, you even made a thread where you bashed the Quran and acted like the Torah was on another level..

And you call mei uninformed but the only info you've tried to put up in this thread got complete shattered by me so it's the other way around, you propaganda troll.
    The Koran calls for muslims to kill infidels. It has 109 different verses instructing in the killing of infidels. The Torah does not have 109 verses instructing Jews to kill non-Jews. FACT.

You haven't shattered any of my info, sport. You just call me names and insult me multiple times and either ignore, or completely fail to understand the simple points Im making.

I think the Koran is better than the New Testament, it is much better written, and wasn't manufactured by Roman marketing execs, but instead written by one guy which is pretty impressive.
    Last edited by Nick Young; 11-15-2012 at 09:44 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Celtics4ever
    That will never happen in the US. The US has too many powerful Jews. And that should never happen in the US anyways.
    NWO Jewspiracy right?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    NWO Jewspiracy right?
    What are you talking about? There is no Jewspiracy. If you don't think Jews are powerful and influential people in the US then you need to look around. They strive and work hard for success which makes them successful in whichever country they live in.

I do agree with you on the Quran- there is pretty messed up stuff written in there. They basically want every non muslim to convert to Islam and have no respect for non-Muslims. I don't have a problem with Muslims, but I do think their religion is a little shady. Not to mention the fact that they are always trying to convert people all the time.

When it comes to solving the Israeli-Palestinian issue there is light at the end of the tunnel. Just no one has found that tunnel yet