Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Very good NBA starter

Default Why is LJ missing so much layups?

He normally makes every layup no matter the contact. I didn't think this would happen to him until ar least 33, but he seems to be regressing in that department at least.

NBA lottery pick

Default Re: Why is LJ missing so much layups?

No longer on HGH due to HGH testing.

seems to be getting gassed really easily this season. dunno honestly, maybe he didn't work on his conditioning enough in the offseason.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Somethings up with his handles too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ca$H
    No longer on HGH due to HGH testing.
    This or back injury.

Explains the sudden loss of dramatic explosion, and lift that makes him so unguardable as a physical specimen.

Which means he isn't exploding to the basket, and without his leaping ability isn't finishing around the rim consistently.

Where did those 50+ FG% games go since arriving in Cleveland? It always was fools gold. All of it was transition dunks set up by superior defense in Miami.

Also his FG% in Miami was boosted by the intelligence of Wade off the ball keeping the defense honest. Kyrie, Waiters are more concerned with dribble ... dribble ... dribble shot jack.

Quote Originally Posted by lilteapot
    seems to be getting gassed really easily this season. dunno honestly, maybe he didn't work on his conditioning enough in the offseason.
    Your dumb ass swore everything was absolutely fine. No drop off athletically or endurance wise.

SMH ...

Quote Originally Posted by SamuraiSWISH
    This or back injury.

Explains the sudden loss of dramatic explosion, and lift that makes him so unguardable as a physical specimen.

Which means he isn't exploding to the basket, and without his leaping ability isn't finishing around the rim consistently.

Where did those 50+ FG% games go since arriving in Cleveland? It always was fools gold. All of it was transition dunks set up by superior defense in Miami.

Also his FG% in Miami was boosted by the intelligence of Wade off the ball keeping the defense honest. Kyrie, Waiters are more concerned with dribble ... dribble ... dribble shot jack.

Your dumb ass swore everything was absolutely fine. No drop off athletically or endurance wise.

SMH ...
    He did 30 on 50% in Cleveland doe

Quote Originally Posted by SugarHill
    You never contribute anything of substance to basketball discussion. Just sarcasm and forced humor 24/7. Why are you here moe? Go to the Off Topic lounge.

Very good NBA starter

He was way superior athletic ly back then tho. He was every on defense and offense. Sprinting back on defense after makes. This is why I always say I would take 09 LJ over them all. I would sacrifice the slightly better shooting from 13 LJ.

NBA rookie of the year HOoopCityJones's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by juju151111
    He was way superior athletic ly back then tho. He was every on defense and offense. Sprinting back on defense after makes. This is why I always say I would take 09 LJ over them all. I would sacrifice the slightly better shooting from 13 LJ.
    This.

About three different times tonight you saw Lebron come up short at the basket then look completely drained as he pondered having to run up back the court and play D while his entire Team beat him back.

I hope someone has the Gifs.

You never contribute anything of substance to basketball discussion. Just sarcasm and forced humor 24/7. Why are you here moe? Go to the Off Topic lounge.
    Why are you on your period? That is a fact and absolutely ontopic.

You negged on 3 accounts. Christ. haha

Why are you on your period? That is a fact and absolutely ontopic.

You negged on 3 accounts. Christ. haha
    You offer nothing of substance on basketball related topics. No I didn't neg you. And I always sign my negs so people know who gave it to them. I don't have multiple accounts, either and don't have time for that ish to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by HOoopCityJones
    This.

About three different times tonight you saw Lebron come up short at the basket then look completely drained as he pondered having to run up back the court and play D while his entire Team beat him back.

I hope someone has the Gifs.
    Yeah his body language was shit tonight, id be very disappointed if I were a cavs fan. If he wants to be the leader of the team, he has to actually lead, not just tell everyone you are a leader.

https://mtc.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/03D...EL6DodAiAjDOTY

You offer nothing of substance on basketball related topics. No I didn't neg you. And I always sign my negs so people know who gave it to them. I don't have multiple accounts, either and don't have time for that ish to begin with.
    You're sitting here talking about HGH and LeBron's efficiency being purely a systematic creation and that's all I really care to discuss. Whatever bipolar tendencies you hold that makes you lash out is none of my concern so keep your garbage to yourself.

Basketball Genius

we can neg now?

You're sitting here talking about HGH and LeBron's efficiency being purely a systematic creation and that's all I really care to discuss. Whatever bipolar tendencies you hold that makes you lash out is none of my concern so keep your garbage to yourself.
    Swish getting shit on.