Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast
    Banned

Default Boston Celtics are going to show you why Kobe isnt Top Ten

Now before reading I know everyone is going to be calling me a troll or they will be saying I should be ban. Yes I do hate Kobe Bryant, Yes I hate Phil Jackson, Yes I hate Derek Fisher, and yes I hate Lamar Odom(ok not really i just he played on my favourite team) But that doesnt make me a troll. And please read everything i write on this.

Kobe Bryant Playoffs Stats agaisnt Phoenix Suns

33.7ppg 8.3apg 7.2rpg 0.521fg% wow surpisly these are Kobe numbers not Lebron James

When you look at his numbers you will be like WOW (i did it myself), but really Kobe Bryant didnt really do anything to impress me against the Suns but make tough shots. But again Kobe got these numbers against a WEAK DEFENCE SQUAD OR YOU CAN SAY A SOFT WESTERN CONFERNCEPhoenix Suns rank 26 in points allow per game i repeat rank 26 in points allow per game WOW. So Kobe Bryant doing this doesnt really amaze me like all Kobe homers ride on him. The Phoenix Suns also rank 12 in the postseason in points allow per game.

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]Kobe Bryant against Real Defence In Boston Celtics in The Finals 2008[/COLOR]
    25.7ppg 5.0apg 4.7rpg 0.405fg% eww(looks like ricky davis chucking)

Now see what happens when Kobe Bryant plays agaisnt the top dogs the big boys that are tough not soft teams like Suns or Jazz. OKC did a nice job on this guy. Also Kobe couldnt get the Job done against the Detroit Pistons in 2004. They were a tough team like Boston Celtics. Ben Wallace is like Perkins KG like Sheed Paul better than Prince Ray like RIP and Rajon like Billups(not comparing just saying how they contribute to their team success) In This year playoffs Boston Celtics are the 2nd best defensive team in the league rite behind Orlando, The C's are allowing 91.4 points per game and in the year Boston won the title Boston was again second allowing 88.8 points per game(i guess those 3 points are coming from fisher lol) rite behind Cavs.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tXwAhMVb1Y Bruce Blitzs is the Man

As u can see what Kobe does against tough teams like Boston and Detroit not like soft western confernce squads like Suns and Jazz. Kobe is gonna need to step up big time or else he would be screw big time. We all no what happen last time when they played in the Finals(NBA: WHERE BLOW OUTS IN THE FINALS HAPPENS LOL http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/boxscore?gameId=280617002) REAL TALKS BRO!!

Kobe better Pray Pau doesnt piss in his pants again like 2 years ago. We got 3 of 4 toughest players in the League in Perkins Sheed and your truely KG!!!!

All u guys can hate on me i dont care anymore. I feel like the hawkfan of this MOST HATED ON ISH REAL TALKS BRO.

Kobe Choke remember that: http://nba.suite101.com/article.cfm/...a_finals_choke

And if u see this guy u no Lakers have a problem
    Last edited by OnceInADECADE; 05-30-2010 at 07:25 PM.

Banned

Default Re: Boston Celtics are going to show you why Kobe isnt Top Ten

i am ready for the haters bring em out

Banned

u realize that if lakers win and kobe plays good u just spent a good hour typing this for no apparent reason? get a hobby or something

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by RazorBaLade
    u realize that if lakers win and kobe plays good u just spent a good hour typing this for no apparent reason? get a hobby or something

WHAT WHAT!!!

Banned

read it all pleeze

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by OnceInADECADE
    read it all pleeze
    its not gonna change my mind as a laker and a kobe fan, and i know its just your opinion, so nothing in your post is actually gonna convince anyone. Laker fans will remain in their views until after finals, and so will kobe and laker haters. So whats the point of doing all this? Maybe after if lakers lose then you can talk about facts but bringing up opinions and stuff that doesnt apply anymore from 2 years ago is not gonna convince anyone

Banned

its not gonna change my mind as a laker and a kobe fan, and i know its just your opinion, so nothing in your post is actually gonna convince anyone. Laker fans will remain in their views until after finals, and so will kobe and laker haters. So whats the point of doing all this? Maybe after if lakers lose then you can talk about facts but bringing up opinions and stuff that doesnt apply anymore from 2 years ago is not gonna convince anyone
    So what happens if the Lakers get blow out by lets say 40 again what is your opinion on Kobe Bryant and the Lakers

Banned

So what happens if the Lakers get blow out by lets say 40 again what is your opinion on Kobe Bryant and the Lakers
    if lakers lose a lot of things would have to go wrong im so my opinion of pau and lamar drop to an almost abysmal i wouldnt say hi to them on the street level, kobe goes into t15 area and i am terribly disappointed. if they win on average kobe performance i feel like kobe needs to be regarded by everyone and their mother as a top 10 player, and personally id probably have him at 7 or 8 from it depending on how avg it is. Dominating performance something on level of phx id have to get back to u once the screaming of kobe is goat is out of my system.

edit no difference if they lose by 1 or 40. it is unacceptable to lose this year. even if kobe plays fantastic and they lose he has to hold some blame for not fixing pau gasols soft ass, its the same way i hold lbj accountable for not instilling some decent bball iq in mo. Can't be a hypocrite.

Freshprince619
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

1 star thread

Banned

Bruce Blitzs has alot of videos of how kobe doesnt really do well verus steller defence like Boston Celtics
    1:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXwYZ...eature=related
    2:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8QrG...eature=related
    3:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lDeiW...eature=related

WATCH ALL OF THESE VIDEOS PLEEZE SOMEBODY BRING BACK BRUCE BLITZS PLEEZE

real talks bro.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Freshprince619
    1 star thread
    Soft

Banned

if lakers lose a lot of things would have to go wrong im so my opinion of pau and lamar drop to an almost abysmal i wouldnt say hi to them on the street level, kobe goes into t15 area and i am terribly disappointed. if they win on average kobe performance i feel like kobe needs to be regarded by everyone and their mother as a top 10 player, and personally id probably have him at 7 or 8 from it depending on how avg it is. Dominating performance something on level of phx id have to get back to u once the screaming of kobe is goat is out of my system.

edit no difference if they lose by 1 or 40. it is unacceptable to lose this year. even if kobe plays fantastic and they lose he has to hold some blame for not fixing pau gasols soft ass, its the same way i hold lbj accountable for not instilling some decent bball iq in mo. Can't be a hypocrite.
    True That......................so Lebron James/Dwayne Wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe

Banned

True That......................so Lebron James/Dwayne Wade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>Kobe
    if thats what u got from my post then well you're a ****ing idiot

Banned

if thats what u got from my post then well you're a ****ing idiot
    The Bruce Blitzs Show is on!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8QrG...eature=related