Page 1 of 20 123411 ... LastLast
    I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Default Jason Kidd or Scottie Pippen who was better

I have to say Jason Kidd with ease. Pippen was good, but never got out of round 1 without having a guy on the team that made the allstar game. Kidd took his team to the finals without an allstar.

Consensus Top 20-30 AT Roundball_Rock's Avatar

Default Re: Jason Kidd or Scottie Pippen who was better

Quote Originally Posted by pierce2008mvp
    I have to say Jason Kidd with ease. Pippen was good, but never got out of round 1 without having a guy on the team that made the allstar game. Kidd took his team to the finals without an allstar.
    @ this MJ troll's Pippen agenda. 1-9 kills you guys, doesn't it?

Horace Grant and Armstrong were fluke all-stars. Armstrong was voted in. Armstrong was something like a 14/4 player and Grant was 15/11. 15/11 is good but are those all-star numbers?

Pippen and Kidd are close but I'll go with Pippen. Both were for years the best at their positions but Pippen is a bigger winner. Kidd was a horrible shooter for most of his career. Pippen was the better scorer, better defender (although Kidd was good at defense too), and Pip was much more versatile. Kidd was better at passing and that is about it.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

Pierce easily. The only one among the three to have a Finals MVP and a clear cut winner. Kidd was good but Paul is already a lot better than he ever was and Pippen... don't get me started. He was... meh... a quitter and an overrated defender. Pierce is a lot better than these guys.

[COLOR="White"](I'm sure someone will take it seriously... let's see... :-D )[/COLOR]

Quote Originally Posted by Roundball_Rock
    @ this MJ troll's Pippen agenda. 1-9 kills you guys, doesn't it?

Horace Grant and Armstrong were fluke all-stars. Armstrong was voted in. Armstrong was something like a 14/4 player and Grant was 15/11. 15/11 is good but are those all-star numbers?

Pippen and Kidd are close but I'll go with Pippen. Both were for years the best at their positions but Pippen is a bigger winner. Kidd was a horrible shooter for most of his career. Pippen was the better scorer, better defender (although Kidd was good at defense too), and Pip was much more versatile. Kidd was better at passing and that is about it.
    Who is a MJ fan? Not me. It kills you to see that Grant and BJ were the reasons of the Bulls success in 1994.

Jason Kidd took a worse team to the finals in a stronger time period.

pierce2008 is not a real Pierce fan. That is duncan21mvp/TMacsRockets. All he does is bash Pippen and Kobe with this account. Which fan group fits that description? This guy has said Horry, Steve Smith, Horace Grant, Armstrong, and Mookie Blaylock were all better than Pippen.

Who is a MJ fan? Not me. It kills you to see that Grant and BJ were the reasons of the Bulls success in 1994.

Jason Kidd took a worse team to the finals in a stronger time period.
    On all three counts.
    Last edited by Roundball_Rock; 12-21-2009 at 10:17 PM.

pierce2008 is not a real Pierce fan. That is duncan21mvp/TMacsRockets. All he does is bash Pippen and Kobe with this account. Which fan group fits that description?
    Fatal9, I am a true Pierce fan dude. Why the hell would I support a guy like Jordon who I hate.

Just because you have Pippen's dick in your mouth doesn't mean I support Jordon.

pierce2008 is not a real Pierce fan. That is duncan21mvp/TMacsRockets. All he does is bash Pippen and Kobe with this account. Which fan group fits that description?
    It's easy with him. He is an obvious troll, but one who doesn't even take himself seriously.

Local High School Star No_Look604's Avatar

guy's just mad Pippen was a beast and resembled Shock-G from digital underground

edit: and who knows he might be from Utah

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    It's easy with him. He is an obvious troll, but one who doesn't even take himself seriously.
    He is entertaining, though.

guy's just mad Pippen was a beast and resembled Shock-G from digital underground

edit: and who knows he might be from Utah
    Nah, he isn't a Jazz fan. His duncan21 account does a third thing: always argue Jordan is the GOAT. So this guy does three things: 1) bash Pippen 2) bash Kobe 3) argue Jordan is the GOAT. He goes to any extreme necessary to prop up Jordan. The funniest thing he has said is Russell never won a final's MVP and hence he is overrated. He is a Jordan fan, albeit a troll version.

Its obvious that most of these comparison threads are agenda-driven, but can we at least compare two players who play the same position?

He is entertaining, though

Most trolls are.

Quote Originally Posted by elementally morale
    Most trolls are.
    That is something we can agree on.

Its obvious that most of these comparison threads are agenda-driven, but can we at least compare two players who play the same position?
    Ask the OP who was better between Robert Horry and Scottie Pippen. Most comparison threads are legit threads, even if there is a bit of an agenda involved in some, but this guy thinks Horry>Pippen and is comparing him to a legend like Kidd?

He is entertaining, though.

Nah, he isn't a Jazz fan. His duncan21 account does a third thing: always argue Jordan is the GOAT. So this guy does three things: 1) bash Pippen 2) bash Kobe 3) argue Jordan is the GOAT. He goes to any extreme necessary to prop up Jordan. The funniest thing he has said is Russell never won a final's MVP and hence he is overrated. He is a Jordan fan, albeit a troll version.
    When is this? I've never defended Jordon at all dude.

You are nothing but a Pippen jocker who does nothing but try to elevate a guy who never was the best player on his team.

You are nothing but a Pippen jocker who does nothing but try to elevate a guy who never was the best player on his team.

But he could have... had he played on a diferent team.

Yeah, because BJ Armstrong and Horace Grant were better than Pippen even though most people believed Pip was a top 2-4 player in the league at that time.
    Last edited by Roundball_Rock; 12-21-2009 at 10:28 PM.