Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Does smoking maurijuana lead to a more successful career and life in general?

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369
    Yeah it was a bit much, but I had fun that's for sure

Wish I always smoked a little bit, sparingly. Miss how it felt my first year or so...Even with long breaks it's never the same. But, it's still relaxing
    Nah dude with long breaks it comes back and decreases your tolerance back to normal. You just became the dam plant by smoking two ounces

Default Re: Does smoking maurijuana lead to a more successful career and life in general?

https://sales.magic-flight.com/

http://arizer.com/store/en/arizer-de...-q-heater.html

Had a volcano also, preferred the bags over the Vtower whip...But you can buy an attachment for the Vtower for bags. Didn't own the Extreme Q, just the model before it.

I'm like 2-3 years out of the Vape game, what's new fam? I'm sure Volcano and Arizer have been trumped by something these days

Quote Originally Posted by jongib369
    https://sales.magic-flight.com/

http://arizer.com/store/en/arizer-de...-q-heater.html

Had a volcano also, preferred the bags over the Vtower whip...But you can buy an attachment for the Vtower for bags. Didn't own the Extreme Q, just the model before it.

I'm like 2-3 years out of the Vape game, what's new fam? I'm sure Volcano and Arizer have been trumped by something these days
    Arizer still number one. Grasshopper is the best now but they're not out yet only for the backers. The crafty and mighty are 1a to arizer air 1b

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    Nah dude with long breaks it comes back and decreases your tolerance back to normal. You just became the dam plant by smoking two ounces

"When you get too damn high and you have to concentrate on not dying"

Breaks help a lot but it's never the same. We'll see how it goes the next time around....I used to get closed eye visuals like I did consuming other substances. Nothing too crazy, but geometric patterns of things spinning, colors etc.

I did 30 day tolerance break and it reset to 0. How long did you try?

Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    I did 30 day tolerance break and it reset to 0. How long did you try?
    4 months last year sadly... Note that I was a somewhat regular smoker since I was 18, and I'm Turing 25 next month

You're going to need 8-12 months of a reset then..but some people just rewired their brains to not adjust to weed anymore. It's like you're immune to it.

There still needs to be more study on weed to see how tolerance is increased but my take is your receptors are fcked forever lol. You're just going to need more weed.

Have you tried dabs or wax/oils?

Banned

Everyone successful smokes weed. Everyone not successful doesn't smoke weed.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    lol no: makes you hella lazy, kills motivation, makes you more anti-social, and so on.

There's a reason most of the people in Amsterdam coffee shops (who aren't tourists) look like bums.
    How was Snoop Lion able to achieve greatness, let alone Wiz Khalifa and Dr. Dre?

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    lol no: makes you hella lazy, kills motivation, makes you more anti-social, and so on.

There's a reason most of the people in Amsterdam coffee shops (who aren't tourists) look like bums.
    depends, really. Just like some people are able to benefit from speed. It depends on your brain-type. Weed allows me to focus and spend more time on something than I ever would sober. I think that's why it's good for art... not because it makes you more creative, but it allows you to actually stay in the world of the art you are making for longer.

And nah, I don't smoke weed anymore. Bums are bums, but there are also a lot of people who benefited from it. I'd say it could be useful, but smoking blunts of medical grade shite is probably too much.

-Smak

Very good NBA starter

haven't smoked in years. life is a lot better now. mentally, i'm so much more motivated to get shit done. but back then, it was just like "naah, fk it. i'm just gonna light up and chill..."