Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Banned

Default Re: Donald Trump winner of Nevada!

Quote Originally Posted by Dresta
    One has to wonder if Trump doesn't have a broader appeal than most people think if even the Guardian are talking sympathetically about him, and yes, the sense of grievance felt by his supporters:

And the more establishment pundits dismiss the fact that these people have very legitimate reasons to feel aggrieved, the more they encourage people to support him.
    Good article.

I think what I noticed about Trump supporters is their ability to reason and explain what they like and dislike about what's going on with the country.

When I talk to liberals and democrat supporters, they don't reason or rationalize very well.

I hate to use ISH as an example but even on this site, you have liberals calling us racist and bigots while we try to reason with them.

Their typical response is.....

A lot of the Hilary supporters haven't posted anything worth talking about or give any reason why their candidate is the best. If you disagree they get all bent out of shape.

this article is bretty gut, goes a bit deeper than the guardian one (also some lol-worthy sentences in there)

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics...0160224?page=3

http://freebeacon.com/politics/china...nevada-caucus/

this is what happens when you have someone with a set of balls running things and he's not even in office yet .. china's days of taking advantage of the U.S. are coming to an end

Banned

China can't do shit to us. It's coming about the right time we liberate the Chinese people from their dictatorial government and deliver some freedom.

The time is coming to put the big red dog down.

President Trump will restore order