Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Clutchbrook Activated WWRWestbrookDo?'s Avatar

Default I'm going to call it now. Miami is going to put a whipping on OKC tomorrow

Miami will do everything in their power to win this game. They know the kind of pressure and media scrutiny OKC will get if they lose. Most of the cause of the blame will be on the return of Westbrook. He will no doubt be a little rusty but people these days are real simple.

They'll say Durant whipped on Miami the last time without Westbrook and that Westbrook is screwing everything up. Watch the sh!t storm from the media on OKC Friday morning.

All this is to cause more pressure and possible in fighting between Oklahoma City.

I love the Thunder but I think Miami will use everything they have to gain an advantage for their eventual meeting in the finals.

Westbrook and KD going to win their first Championship this year. Book it. Miami can have the win tomorrow.

Last edited by WWRWestbrookDo?; 02-20-2014 at 01:12 AM.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Default Re: I'm going to call it now. Miami is going to put a whipping on OKC tomorrow

Why the excuses?

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

Default Re: I'm going to call it now. Miami is going to put a whipping on OKC tomorrow

A lot of excuses already.....

Dragic=GOAT, kobe=beta

Excuses.

Banned

They scared now.

NBA Superstar

All depends on if Perkins truly plays 3 minutes or any more than that.

Its no excuse. I know OKC is going to win it all so I'm not tripping. I just know how wild this forum is going to get about Westbrook.

It will take westbrook some time to get back to GOATbrook level.

Its the truth. We're going all the way. Tell me my theory doesn't make sense.

BTW I will be betting money on Miami tomorrow. Yes I'm a degenerate gambler.

Gooner | Heat Nation EnoughSaid's Avatar

LeBron going off for 50+ tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    They scared now.

Curry: 0x Finals MVP SilkkTheShocker's Avatar

I would bet the house on Miami in a potential series against OKC. Those hicks just don't scare me. A healthy Spurs team would be a gigantic pain in the ass though.

the WHITE side

Agreed. Fully expecting Miami to win.

They're just too stacked.

The game's in OKC, right? Not to say that Miami can't win on the road, but OKC knows this is a statement game, too.

They gonna go Under Armour and "Protect. This. House."

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
    I would bet the house on Miami in a potential series against OKC. Those hicks just don't scare me. A healthy Spurs team would be a gigantic pain in the ass though.
    I think Indiana vs OKC is the current favorite at the bookies.

I don't get picked last at the park anymore

Quote Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker

Quote Originally Posted by sportjames23
    The game's in OKC, right? Not to say that Miami can't win on the road, but OKC knows this is a statement game, too.

They gonna go Under Armour and "Protect. This. House."

I don't see OKC winning this one. Usually when a star returns the team takes a couple games to get that chemistry.