Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Harden: "Dwight and I are the cornerstones of Rockets, the rest are role players..."

asshole thing to say imo.

Default Re: Harden: "Dwight and I are the cornerstones of Rockets, the rest are role players..."

Quote Originally Posted by Milbuck
    Except that Dirk and Kobe are on a completely different level than Harden.
    James Harden is 24, just finished his 5th season, is an all NBA first team member, and is one of the most efficient scorers in the league.

I get it's a fad to hate on him on here to look cool, but yeah, I'm objective enough to know he's a great player. I don't particularly like his play either.

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

Parsons happy as fhck he got off a sinking ship.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking
    James Harden is 24, just finished his 5th season, is an all NBA first team member, and is one of the most efficient scorers in the league.

I get it's a fad to hate on him on here to look cool, but yeah, I'm objective enough to know he's a great player. I don't particularly like his play either.
    And just completed his second season as a starter. On a team with Beverly and Jones who were first year starters and Dwight who was playing his first year on the team.

I'll reserve my judgments for a least a whole season

This isn't a matter of being objective or hating Harden as a fad or anything..it's seeing things in perspective. James Harden has had a nice career so far..but it makes zero sense to point out the irrationality in predicting he'll never win a ring as the #1..because he's really not that great of a player, and we've SEEN him crash and burn miserably in his past 3 playoff series.

Kobe at Harden's age was putting up 30/7/6/2/1 on 55% TS with great defense. Dirk was putting up 25/10/3/1/1 on 58% TS. Those two are on entirely different tier. Yeah, Harden might be an efficient scorer in the regular season. But time and time again, we've seen his game being torn apart in the playoffs because it's flawed on multiple levels.

This isn't a matter of being objective or hating Harden as a fad or anything..it's seeing things in perspective. James Harden has had a nice career so far..but it makes zero sense to point out the irrationality in predicting he'll never win a ring as the #1..because he's really not that great of a player, and we've SEEN him crash and burn miserably in his past 3 playoff series.

Kobe at Harden's age was putting up 30/7/6/2/1 on 55% TS with great defense. Dirk was putting up 25/10/3/1/1 on 58% TS. Those two are on entirely different tier. Yeah, Harden might be an efficient scorer in the regular season. But time and time again, we've seen his game being torn apart in the playoffs because it's flawed on multiple levels.
    It's even more irrational to in predicting it in the first place. Why bother? He has another 12 years in the league at least.

We saw Kobe sucking it up at that age too, flunking terribly in the finals multiple times, yet having Shaq there to make up for his sub 40% shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Exlax
    Even though you hoes don't like what he said, is he wrong?
    No, but when your team gets knocked out in the first round and you yourself shoot like 38% from the field during that time it just sounds stupid and probably doesn't so a damn thing to improve team harmony.

Quote Originally Posted by El Kabong
    No, but when your team gets knocked out in the first round and you yourself shoot like 38% from the field during that time it just sounds stupid and probably doesn't so a damn thing to improve team harmony.
    We won't improve until we get a good coach. I don't see what's wrong with what he said though. Everybody needs to know their roles.

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman

Dude was straight up looking around for Durant and Westbrook.

Banned

Yo yo we dont really get along mang but I agree with that statement my nig

Good player, terrible attitude.

What he said is true, but it is a dck move to announce that to the media like that needs to be clarified

Harden needs to put more work in on his defense. His off the ball defense and man defense is pretty awful most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Kobesque

It's even more irrational to in predicting it in the first place. Why bother? He has another 12 years in the league at least.

We saw Kobe sucking it up at that age too, flunking terribly in the finals multiple times, yet having Shaq there to make up for his sub 40% shooting.

Kobe was shooting 44/47/44 % homie in those 'chip years.

Not to mention the first team ALL NBA Defense the man was playing. GTFOH.

[COLOR="Magenta"]Harden is right wats the big deal ?[/COLOR]

Kobe was also playing in his 7th season, and his fifth as a starter.

Dirk was playing in his 5th season, his fourth as a starter.

As of last season, Harden has played 158 games as a starter, while at the same age, Dirk had started over 350 games while Kobe had started over 340. Derrick Rose has started 120 more games than Harden and he hasn't played in two years.

But you know Harden will never get better. K.
    Last edited by UK2K; 07-24-2014 at 03:13 AM.