Default Is there a more vanilla player than Klay Thompson

He's like Mighty Mouse without the mighty, that's Klay Thompson. I've never seen a more bland player in my life. Kurt Rambis comes to mind but he has more swag than Klay ever will. Have you ever caught Klay's face and actions on the replay after Durant drains another 3?m he's like an upset kid who got his toy yanked away from him by the neighborhood bully. I'm not even sure he knows what is going on other than let me jack another 3 now because the ball is coming right at me. Klay Thompson, where the lights are on but nobodies home. He's the most overrated player left in the postseason. Teams would choose Oklahoma City's Steven Adams before him and deservedly so.

Default Re: Is there a more vanilla player than Klay Thompson

Quote Originally Posted by ReturnofJPR
    He's like Mighty Mouse without the mighty, that's Klay Thompson. I've never seen a more bland player in my life. Kurt Rambis comes to mind but he has more swag than Klay ever will. Have you ever caught Klay's face and actions on the replay after Durant drains another 3?m he's like an upset kid who got his toy yanked away from him by the neighborhood bully. I'm not even sure he knows what is going on other than let me jack another 3 now because the ball is coming right at me. Klay Thompson, where the lights are on but nobodies home. He's the most overrated player left in the postseason. Teams would choose Oklahoma City's Steven Adams before him and deservedly so.
    Best spot-up shooter in the game

He's deadly when he gets space. He is the guy that beat Curry in the 3 point shooting contest, anyone remember that?

His problem is he is not as great off the dribble on his 3s as Curry is, Curry is all world in that. And OKC is capitalizing on that by being on his hip the whole series. Plus they can switch with almost everyone on picks.

an offball player that plays decent D is no slouch, especially in this league. Sure, he isn't KD/lebron level but he is an allstar, vanilla or not. He does shrink alot as he can't create his own shot, pair him with a better PG (cp3) and he'd flourish even more.

Dude is an all time great shooter and great perimeter defender. Yea, Kurt Rambis comes to mind when talking about Klay Thompson...

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

He's been GSW's best and most consistent player for the playoffs so far, i'll give him that.

When someone else does this, then I'll consider Klayton to be vanilla.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Sc3m3BwfylA

Klay Thompson looks depressed all the time. Like, yeah I just swished in a three but guys I'm sad on the inside.

He does have an odd demeanor but I definitely wouldn't call his game vanilla. He he can score in a multitude of ways. He's obviously a great shooter but he's also a good off-ball cutter and a creative finisher around the rim. He's not explosive or flashy and isn't going to consistently break down the defense, but he's dangerous from anywhere on the floor. He's a versatile defender, although I do think he's a bit overrated on that end. Still solid though.

Future NBA G.O.A.T inclinerator's Avatar

This went from a kinda funny tru tru post to a shit post. He's def a beast but he is vanilla. I can't think of a better word.

-Smak

Decent college freshman Vragrant's Avatar

He has a very stoic demeanour, and he seems to get very hard on himself, even if he makes one mistake. He seems like a perfectionist, which is maybe why he's such a supreme shooter.

Plus he plays on probably the flashiest team in the league, so his "blandness" sticks out more.

Where was Klay Thompson in the NBA Finals? He's so soft, he's like a pile of mush. Pretty sure he is the first transgender in the NBA. I will post photos later.

Klay Thompson has no heart