Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Default Re: Has the tide closed on the MVP race, is Durant losing the MVP to Lebron?

Slight edge to Durant if season ended today. Enough bball for Bron to change this. This is my opinion. Now for a more realistic view I think Bron is fighting an uphill battle. I think only 2 players may have won MVP 3 times in a row. I may be off 1, looked it up yesterday but now it seems to have escaped me. Whatever the case it happened years ago. I dont know the circumstances in which the 3rd MVP was won. I just know I remember there were times MJ could have reeled off 3 straight and didn't. I think voters instead of isolating the season itself tend to raise the bar for someone winning a 3rd. So any close race will automatically lean to the underdog so to speak. Maybe not the right word but Durant has done enough to win the award so its his to lose.

It would be cool to see Bron pull 3 in a row out. But I'm not expecting to see it for unfair reasons.

Default Re: Has the tide closed on the MVP race, is Durant losing the MVP to Lebron?

Quote Originally Posted by NumberSix
    Hence......

Deux-rant.
    clever.

Good High School Starter DFish24's Avatar

LeExposed, Durant with 42 in 3 quarters.

Saw a basketball once

how does this voting system for the MVP work in NBA? If its game to game voting surely that stretch of absolute dominance by kd gave him about 10 BOG in a row.

It's gonna be back & forth