Default 00 & 14 Raptors Appreciation Thread

[COLOR="Indigo"]Tha 2000 Raptors were a good historic team. This year was tha first time that tha raptors ever made tha playoffs in their franchise history. They got swept by tha Knicks in tha 1st round but they still had a good core that made history that year led by dunk champ and all star Vince and all star T-mac, This team was good believe it or not[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Tha 2014 Raptors were definitely one of tha best raptors teams ever. Too bad they got robbed in tha first round in game 7 against tha nets, but they still overcome obstacles that season and nobody even had them going to tha playoffs in tha beginning of tha season. They made history and shocked tha
    world by being tha 3rd seed and atlantic div champs after trading their best player Rudy Gay. Tha raptors were led by All star derozan and had help from ross and lowry. This team is a definition of a underdog[/COLOR]

[COLOR="SlateGray"]What do you appreciate about these two teamz?[/COLOR]

Default Re: 00 & 14 Raptors Appreciation Thread

The 00-01 Raptors were better than the 99-00 Raptors because they did make it farther that year and were 1 shot away from making the ECF. The 00 team was special, though, since it was the first time they made the playoffs.

I personally feel the 13-14 team is more likable both on an off the court outside of Valanciunas D.U.I.. With the fans able to pile up Maple Leaf Square (Jurassic Park) during the playoffs, the "We the North" slogan, and a promising young core (Lowry, Patterson, and Vasquez coming back hopefully)...this is only the beginning for them. Here's also hoping it changes the fortunes of the franchise.

Default Re: 00 & 14 Raptors Appreciation Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Legends66NBA7
    The 00-01 Raptors were better than the 99-00 Raptors because they did make it farther that year and were 1 shot away from making the ECF. The 00 team was special, though, since it was the first time they made the playoffs.

I personally feel the 13-14 team is more likable both on an off the court outside of Valanciunas D.U.I.. With the fans able to pile up Maple Leaf Square (Jurassic Park) during the playoffs, the "We the North" slogan, and a promising young core (Lowry, Patterson, and Vasquez coming back hopefully)...this is only the beginning for them. Here's also hoping it changes the fortunes of the franchise.
    True but there was a reason why I didn't include tha 01 raptors tho