Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Default Re: 10/17: Euroleague Tip-off - CSKA Moscow vs. Zalgiris Kaunas (NBATV and ESPN3)

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysunny
    Does Weems ever pass the ball?
    Yeah, doesn't seem to like passing.
    Both teams making turnovers like there's no tomorrow.

Default Re: 10/17: Euroleague Tip-off - CSKA Moscow vs. Zalgiris Kaunas (NBATV and ESPN3)

theres no reason for weems to pass if he has 1 on 1. he is making the most of his opportunities

Quote Originally Posted by DuMa
    theres no reason for weems to pass if he has 1 on 1. he is making the most of his opportunities
    He's making almost every shot, but every time he gets the ball he drives to the hoop.

Kirilenko with 8 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists, and 2 blocks already....he's only been with the team for 2 weeks too

Zalgiris' coach rotating too much IMO and they're getting killed every time they play zone.

Yeah, I didn't like how he was hogging the ball in the beginning but if they can't stop you from scoring why pass

Local High School Star SunsCaptain's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    Kirilenko with 8 points, 9 rebounds, 3 assists, and 2 blocks already....he's only been with the team for 2 weeks too

Zalgiris' coach rotating too much IMO and they're getting killed every time they play zone.
    Yeah thats what I was thinking...Zone isnt working out well haha...

Yeah, I didn't like how he was hogging the ball in the beginning but if they can't stop you from scoring why pass
    Because you need to get your teammates involved in the game, players work harder defensively if they're involved offensively.

I don't think he can keep up that play for long, and the team will be cold by then.
    Nice game by Teodosic so far.

so Grinder, apparently Shved is good enough for you now, am I rite or am I rite? What a clown you are dude, unbelievable...

Quote Originally Posted by madmax
    so Grinder, apparently Shved is good enough for you now, am I rite or am I rite? What a clown you are dude, unbelievable...
    You're a ****ing moron that knows nothing about basketball.

I've always said Shved is great on offense and horrific on defense.

Jan95
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

CSKA killing Zalgiris!

Quote Originally Posted by Grinder
    You're a ****ing moron that knows nothing about basketball.

I've always said Shved is great on offense and horrific on defense.

I see that I got you mad clown...so how much did you put on Zalgiris today?

I don't know why but I always cheer for Lithuanian teams.
    Too bad CSKA is going to win.

Jan95
    Fan in the Stands (unregistered)

I thought Zalgiris would do better because of homecourt advantage, but CSKA is too good as I see...

Quote Originally Posted by Jan95
    I thought Zalgiris would do better because of homecourt advantage, but CSKA is too good as I see...
    Yep, CSKA dissecting them in all facets of the game. Fun team to watch.

AK47 stuffing the stat sheet...15 points/13 rebounds/5 assists/3 blocks through 3 quarters.