Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 11-11-2019, 12:17 PM   #1
PWB15
Local High School Star

Default WAYMENT, I am being told that the Lakers lost to the Raptors without.......

Kawhi, Lowry, and Ibaka????

How the f*ck is that even possible???
PWB15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 12:18 PM   #2
red1
raptors

Default Re: WAYMENT, I am being told that the Lakers lost to the Raptors without.......

very disrespectful thread. boucher and siakam are the defending champs. we all know the lakers aint shit.

mods?
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 12:28 PM   #3
PWB15
Local High School Star

Default Re: WAYMENT, I am being told that the Lakers lost to the Raptors without.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
very disrespectful thread. boucher and siakam are the defending champs. we all know the lakers aint shit.

mods?

If the game was in Toronto with Lowry and Ibaka I would accept it but in LA with AD and Lebron playing and no Lowry or Ibaka????

I need answers
PWB15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 12:42 PM   #4
Xiao Yao You
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by PWB15
If the game was in Toronto with Lowry and Ibaka I would accept it but in LA with AD and Lebron playing and no Lowry or Ibaka????

I need answers

it's one game in a long NBA season. Any team can beat any other team on a given night. But let's make several more threads about please!
Xiao Yao You is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 12:45 PM   #5
superduper
Le11th

Because we the champs bayBEEEEEE
superduper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 12:46 PM   #6
red1
raptors

Quote:
Originally Posted by superduper
says the guy who had an embiid avatar at the start of last year's raptors-sixers series...

...who then changed to a kawhi avatar when the sixers stopped leading in the series.

I swear to god mods, if that isn't a banworthy offense then I don't know what is.
Old 11-11-2019, 12:48 PM   #7
superduper
Le11th

Quote:
says the guy who had an embiid avatar at the start of last year's raptors-sixers series...

...who then changed to a kawhi avatar when the sixers stopped leading in the series.

I swear to god mods, if that isn't a banworthy offense then I don't know what is.

Man this is really ruining your life isnt it

A Raptors fan/Toronto native changed his avy to the Raps and he didn't do it the VERY second the Raps vs Sixers matchup was announced HO-LEEEEEEE SHIZNIT RED1!!
superduper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 01:00 PM   #8
Manny98
Ja Morant fam Founder

Quote:
Fake fan
Manny98 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 01:01 PM   #9
red1
raptors

Quote:
Man this is really ruining your life isnt it

A Raptors fan/Toronto native changed his avy to the Raps and he didn't do it the VERY second the Raps vs Sixers matchup was announced HO-LEEEEEEE SHIZNIT RED1!!
I'm just not a fan of low IQ virgins.

but then when you add the fact that you're a FLIP-FLOPPING, team-hopping low IQ virgin?

jesus christ. just quit this forum already and spare us all.
Old 11-11-2019, 02:04 PM   #10
EllEffEll
Local High School Star

In professional sports, these games will happen. The Falcons beat the Saints yesterday too.

Last year, the Lakers whooped the Warriors on Christmas day without LeBron in crunch time. At the end of the year, that game didn't mean squat.

When you are the Los Angeles Lakers in a year where you are expected to go far, literally every team in the league is going to get up for that game. Not the first time, nor will it be the last that this type of loss happens.
EllEffEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 02:15 PM   #11
IllegalD
Good college starter

Quote:
I'm just not a fan of low IQ virgins.

but then when you add the fact that you're a FLIP-FLOPPING, team-hopping low IQ virgin?

jesus christ. just quit this forum already and spare us all.

Better than some poutine-eating, Drake-jamming Canadian f*g like you who spends more time thinking/posting about Kobe than your own team.

Enjoy another 40+ years of mediocrity and irrelevance ya hoser.
IllegalD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 02:39 PM   #12
nineiron
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllEffEll
In professional sports, these games will happen. The Falcons beat the Saints yesterday too.

Last year, the Lakers whooped the Warriors on Christmas day without LeBron in crunch time. At the end of the year, that game didn't mean squat.

When you are the Los Angeles Lakers in a year where you are expected to go far, literally every team in the league is going to get up for that game. Not the first time, nor will it be the last that this type of loss happens.

yeah, that's why the Lakers won that game.
nineiron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 02:41 PM   #13
RealSkipBayless
Averaging 1.4 ppg

Quote:
Originally Posted by nineiron
yeah, that's why the Lakers won that game.
RealSkipBayless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 02:51 PM   #14
bison
Codename: Roid23

Lakers have a weakness on a defensive end we didn’t know they had until last night: their transition defense is not good. Credit to raps for exploiting it.
bison is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2019, 03:01 PM   #15
red1
raptors

Quote:
Originally Posted by IllegalD
Better than some poutine-eating, Drake-jamming Canadian f*g like you who spends more time thinking/posting about Kobe than your own team.

Enjoy another 40+ years of mediocrity and irrelevance ya hoser.
cry me a river bitch.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: