Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Watch Scott Brooks winning a championship before that pathetic OKC franchise

- Jeff Green (Better than Ibaka imo)
    - James Harden (Left, became MVP candidate)
    - Reggie Jackson (Left, became top 10 PG)
    - Scott Brooks (is leaving, will probably win coach of the year, next year)

This franchise is cursed, the end.

Default Re: Watch Scott Brooks winning a championship before that pathetic OKC franchise

i wish konex cursed you into the oblivion.

such a shitty poster

Dunking on everybody in the park magictricked's Avatar

Default Re: Watch Scott Brooks winning a championship before that pathetic OKC franchise

Not cursed just poorly run

Banned

Shittiest post of the day.

Impressive considering Magic32's earlier retard agenda post.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Fudge's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome

Guy takes another L.

OP melting down

Quote Originally Posted by 24-Inch_Chrome

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoSimoes
    i wish konex cursed you into the oblivion.

such a shitty poster
    Im only a shitty poster to you, because I don't like your team and players.

And I'm always defending the coaches. He is not the one putting the basketball in the hole, but the players. He probably draws plays for his players but they can't execute. He has a quarterback who thinks he's Manning, Brady or Rodgers. Only a few coaches will be able to coach a team with such egocentric players. He brought them to the finals for GOD sake.

Quote Originally Posted by imdaman99
    OP melting down
    You the one who should be melting down, your team is at the bottom of their conference. WORSE TEAM IN THE LEAGUE TODAY. Out of the playoffs. Probably will stay losing for a long time. Enjoy lottery my nikka for the next 5-10 years. Pathetic franchise and team and coach as well. New York Chicks

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    Im only a shitty poster to you, because I don't like your team and players.

And I'm always defending the coaches. He is not the one putting the basketball in the hole, but the players. He probably draws plays for his players but they can't execute. He has a quarterback who thinks he's Manning, Brady or Rodgers. Only a few coaches will be able to coach a team with such egocentric players. He brought them to the finals for GOD sake.
    i dont care that you dont like my team or my team's players. legit couldnt care less.

the one thing that i dislike is that you are one of the biggest bandwagon fans in this forums. u claim to be a fan of 5 or 6 teams. and still have the nerve of having a "we the north" avy. ur a bitch, and represent the low class of sport fans. not only that, u keep posting stupid stuff, just like this thread.

i dont care that you dont like my team or my team's players. legit couldnt care less.

the one thing that i dislike is that you are one of the biggest bandwagon fans in this forums. u claim to be a fan of 5 or 6 teams. and still have the nerve of having a "we the north" avy. ur a bitch, and represent the low class of sport fans. not only that, u keep posting stupid stuff, just like this thread.
    I got We The North as my avy cause I'm a raptors fan, I live in Toronto Canada. Whats so stupid about my thread? Isn't it full of truth? And I'm just tired to explain the same story to Kids who can't seem to comprehend.

Not the only one rooting for more than one team, buddy. Somtimes you rooting for a team cause your favorite player plays for that team. (It happens, in my case Deron Williams plays for the Nets, so I root for them to suceed). Klay Thompson is also one of my favorite players and I want him to suceed therefore Kids I want the Warriors to suceed cause he plays for them. 1+1=2 Its not rocket science.

The thing is it doesnt matter what y'all fools say. I don't ship just because the team is successful now. Look I've been struggling hard with the Raptors for years now. Been a Warriors since Monta&Curry even when B.Davis, Captain Jack were playing at the time. A nets fan since Kidd and Spurs since Duncan.

Isn't Harden a mvp candidate?
    Reggie Jackson is in fact a 20/10 PG yes or no?
    Jeff Green is a better offensive player than Ibaka maybe not defensively but offensively he is.

Scott brooks aint a good enough coach to win a championship. no reggie is not a 20/10 PG, and jeff green is definetly not a better player than ibaka.
    the only thing that was true was the harden part, and everyone knows that durant and lebron are the top2 players, and then there is the rest.

if ur from canada stop rooting for other teams, its embarassing.

Scott brooks aint a good enough coach to win a championship. no reggie is not a 20/10 PG, and jeff green is definetly not a better player than ibaka.
    the only thing that was true was the harden part, and everyone knows that durant and lebron are the top2 players, and then there is the rest.

And this is a smart thing to say? Who the **** you think you are? If it wasn't for canadians, you wouldn't be playing or watching ball today. You piece of sh!t GTFO of my thread with your bullsh!t.

The history of basketball begins with its invention in 1891 in Springfield, Massachusetts by Canadian physical education instructor James Naismith as a less injury-prone sport than football. The game became established fairly quickly, becoming very popular as the 20th century progressed, first in America and then throughout the world. After basketball became established in American colleges, the professional game followed; the American National Basketball Association (NBA), established in 1949, grew to a multi-billion dollar enterprise by the end of the century, and basketball became an integral part of American culture.

shhhhhhh

Says the guy with "Portugal" in his location

Quote Originally Posted by k0kakw0rld
    You the one who should be melting down, your team is at the bottom of their conference. WORSE TEAM IN THE LEAGUE TODAY. Out of the playoffs. Probably will stay losing for a long time. Enjoy lottery my nikka for the next 5-10 years. Pathetic franchise and team and coach as well. New York Chicks
    I am a Knicks fan meanwhile you root for half the teams in the NBA. There is no comparison. When the Knicks win (it might not be soon), it will mean more than 1 of your 12 winning because you are a joke of a fan.

Loser roots for 12 teams Continue your meltdown