Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Saw a basketball once tomkiddo91's Avatar

Default Re: "Earned Not Given" is seriously the most pathetic T-shirt I've ever seen.

This post is irony at it's finest.

Great college starter SyRyanYang's Avatar

Default Re: "Earned Not Given" is seriously the most pathetic T-shirt I've ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by KembaWalker
    Yes no one has posted about it, here's my chance. DAT HAIRLINE
    Lol didn't even notice, repped

I've heard '11-'12 playoff refs were also given rings!!!

Now those were hard earned.

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    I think it was earned and not given as well, but I would have to agree that the shirt does scream insecurity.
    He did earn to make it to the finals, but his title was given to him by his teammates and the officials in the finals. In the past, whenever Lebron shot like that in a series, his teams lost, but this time he had a ridiculous amount of talent around him and the refs with their timely "mistakes" that he didn't have to earn it. And for him to sit in a chair with that stupid t-shirt on like that's supposed to change our minds, is beyond pathetic.

3-time NBA All-Star

Quote Originally Posted by pegasus
    He did earn to make it to the finals, but his title was given to him by his teammates and the officials in the finals. In the past, whenever Lebron shot like that in a series, his teams lost, but this time he had a ridiculous amount of talent around him and the refs with their timely "mistakes" that he didn't have to earn it. And for him to sit in a chair with that stupid t-shirt on like that's supposed to change our minds, is beyond pathetic.
    Shot like that? He shot 47%? He shot better then the rest of his team in total actually. And so many of his teammates points were a result of drive and dishes from Lebron.

LeBron does have a huge ego and can be insecure at times. Didn't really need to make a thread to state the already obvious. Anyways, I could care less about his personality off the court. It's not like I personally know him. However, the amount of times OP spends talking about him, you'd think LeBron did something horrible to him before.

Quote Originally Posted by guy
    Shot like that? He shot 47%? He shot better then the rest of his team in total actually. And so many of his teammates points were a result of drive and dishes from Lebron.
    He shot less than 20% from outside the paint in the series. I'm sorry but as a perimeter player and the best on your team, you shouldn't be able to win a ring while shooting like that, unless you are on a stacked team with the refs on your side.

Quote Originally Posted by Segatti
    I don't hate Lebron, but this T-shirt demonstrates insecurity indeed.
    Insecurity?

It's a marketing campaign about him from Nike, HE HAS to wear that shirt

Meanwhile in Lakerland 1-4

3-time NBA All-Star

He shot less than 20% from outside the paint in the series. I'm sorry but as a perimeter player and the best on your team, you shouldn't be able to win a ring while shooting like that, unless you are on a stacked team with the refs on your side.
    What are you Skip Bayless? Who cares? He shot 47% overall, his team in general shot 46% i.e. he shot better then the rest of his team. This is just incredible nitpicking. What does it matter if it was outside the paint or not?

Seriously? How insecure do you have to be, that you have to wear a T-shirt telling everyone else you "earned" your ring? It's like a rich guy walking downtown yelling to everyone "I earned all my money biitch, hey you over there, I EARNED this, and hey you there, look at me, I EARNED this ROLEX, DONT LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT"
    That's actually a good analogy.

NBA rookie of the year

What kind of stupid ass logic is this?

Seriously, just shut the **** up.

Quote Originally Posted by PJR
    What kind of stupid ass logic is this?

Seriously, just shut the **** up.

That attention whoring Ph@ggot is almost 31 yrs.old, but still acting like a huge douche bag in this forum.

They forgot to put on the asterisk on that t-shirt

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    That attention whoring Ph@ggot is almost 31 yrs.old, but still acting like a huge douche bag in this forum.
    It's stupid that so much attention is getting put into a shirt but even you have to admit that's a good analogy.. what kind of person wears something like that after just having won a championship, MVP and FMVP.. shouldn't his confidence be like on multiple steroids/HGH at this point already?

It's stuff like this that still makes me wonder about Lebron's mental fortitude.. i've never wondered about his physical abilities and at one point I really thought he would be the next MJ (look at his regular season and postseason games vs the Arenas/Hughes/Jamison wizards)

And maybe he's acting like a douche because half this forum only post to troll. You kind of have to expect some occasion trolling for even the most respectable posters on this forum from time to time.. it's almost like you can't help it cause you see so many other people doing it.