Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Default Re: Post a picture that reminds you of LeBron James

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot

"Stat guys" still following their emperor lol
    It's a shame that you had to write an explanation for that. But I get it, it would have gone right over his stupid followers' heads otherwise.

The reference is beautiful by the way. You hit the nail on the head with that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Phong
    lol tony parker won the FMVP

so much for the importance of that trophy

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by pauk
    lol tony parker won the FMVP

so much for the importance of that trophy
    Tony Parker outscored and outplayed Lebrick.' Brick couldnt have a finals series that good in his dreams

Last edited by DJmicah; 10-04-2011 at 12:36 PM.

Lebron fans are so stupid. Its "post a picture that reminds you of lebron james" not post pictures showing that you ride lebron dic.

I usually hit open layups mountainmamba's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kaiiu
    Tony Parker outscored and outplayed Lebrick.' Brick couldnt have a finals series that good in his dreams
    lol... parker was guarded by boobie gibson... nobody double, triple, quadruple teamed him...

lebron was guarded by 5 players... which left his scrub teammates to do something and that something was nothing...

thats the achilles heel of a team full of scrubs and one basketball god... look at Wilt Chamberlain, Oscar Robertson and Michael Jordan (before the age of 27-28) to see what i mean..........

hell.. look at even your man kobe Bryant after Shaq left him and before Pau Gasol joined him..... Kobe was dropping 81 points, 60 points in 3 quarters, lots of 50 point games and shit.... and came out with NOTHING at the end.. no rings.... not even MVP or anyhing....... and that was the best KOBE EVER....

look at Wade after 2006... he couldnt win a single playoff series since then because he didnt have the same team... and he played great actually.... it didnt matter

a championship is a team accomplishment my man.... the best team will win, not the best player........
    Last edited by pauk; 10-04-2011 at 12:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mountainmamba

I see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    Lebron fans are so stupid. Its "post a picture that reminds you of lebron james" not post pictures showing that you ride lebron dic.
    A picture of Lebron James playing basketball reminds me of LeBron James DURRRR

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

Good High School Starter Miller for 3's Avatar

lol... parker was guarded by boobie gibson... nobody double, triple, quadruple teamed him...

lebron was guarded by 5 players... which left his scrub teammates to do something and that something was nothing...

thats the achilles heel of a team full of scrubs and one basketball god... look at Wilt Chamberlain, Oscar Robertson and Michael Jordan (before the age of 27-28) to see what i mean..........

hell.. look at even your many kobe Bryant after Shaq left him and before Pau Gasol joined him..... Kobe was dropping 81 points, 60 points in 3 quarters, lots of 50 point games and shit.... NOTHING....

a championship is a team accomplishment my man.... the best team will win, not the best player........
    nah, Bowen just played LBJ straight up and sagged off him. I doubt a Lebrik fan actually watched that series, most of u guys just ride his bbref page instead of watching games. The Cavs were putting up a good fight when Lebron sat the bench that series. They had great ball movement (averaged 112 ppg and went 3-1 without LeISO that year). With Gerald Wallace they probably win the Finals in 6.

Quote Originally Posted by DJmicah
    Truth to be told, this really is the first pic that reminds me of him.

Banned

hell.. look at even your man kobe Bryant after Shaq left him and before Pau Gasol joined him..... Kobe was dropping 81 points, 60 points in 3 quarters, lots of 50 point games and shit.... and came out with NOTHING at the end... not even MVP or anyhing....... and that was the best KOBE EVER....

lol shut the fvck up. Bruce Bowen wasnt even guarding lebrick pat 15 feet.