Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    National High School Star Nevaeh's Avatar

Default Re: why do people hate on lebron and kobe instead of just enjoying their greatness

Quote Originally Posted by Yao Ming's Foot
    *Looks at Yao Ming's Foot Avatar....*

Default Re: why do people hate on lebron and kobe instead of just enjoying their greatness

Because they are Jordan's wannabes, ring chasers, that fall short in the big moments and are constantly bailout by teammates, and are delusional idiots that are more interested in their "Legacy", translation "winning more than Jordan" than just playing the game and let us enjoy their greatness...

On top of that, their fanbase is compose of annoying 9 year olds and they are hyped to the point of nausea by ESPN.

This is the generic stuff, going into the specifics would be tiresome, there's just so many stuff.

NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nevaeh
    I addressed the Key Points in your post regarding Magic Johnson. I brought up points on why Jordan Fans may think he edges out Magic on All Time lists. I didn't bring up stats, or try to downplay Magic in any way, yet you call me a moron. There was absolutely no insecurity in my response at all. Level headed post, just like you like it, yet you still wanna b!tch.

All of that fluff about your past feelings for Kobe were moot to me, because I was responding to your original post quoting me about you being a Magic Johnson Fan.
    Because you're an idiot, I'll highlight what EVERYBODY elsy read

Originally Posted by DaHeezy
    FYI, I'm a Magic Johnson fan. Since I'm from Vancouver I've never had an affiliation with a team. The Grizzlies when they were here, and Seattle growing up because the exposure, but no real commitment so I followed players. You obviously don't know me as a poster and since you insist on questioning my integrity, when I first joined EZ board 10 years ago I was a big time Kobe hater. They once had a "who's the biggest Kobe hater" thread and I was top 10. As a Magic Johnson fan I wasn't gonna have anyone rank Kobe over Magic, especially as an all-time Laker. You know what I noticed? The more I'd bash Kobe, the more the Jordan fanboys would have my back. All's good right? Then when it comes to me expressing my opinion of Magic as the greatest of all-time, the very same Jordan minions who supported my views on Kobe were bashing my views of Magic hard. You know what I also noticed? The Kobetards I was bashing would rarely, if at all, would counter my views. My conclusion? Jordan fans get the most insecure when anybody has an opinion on who's GOAT, especially to the Kobetards, which led me to my negative views on Jordan stans. So hear me when I say this, I don't have a problem with Jordan's greatness, his fans are a different story.To back my statement up, I bet if a poster started a thread stating Magic, Wilt, KAJ were the GOAT, not bring up any other player, not Kobe, not Lebron, not any top 10 player of all-time, my money would be that the majority of butthurtedness would come from Jordan stans.

I'm not saying I hate all Jordan fans, there are fans I respect who can articulate a debate without leading to insults, but here that's rare (yes Kobetards are the same way, but my feelings are the do it on purpose to rile people up, Jordan fans are more serious about it). I'll respect people's POV, especially level headed Jordan fans and I will gladly debate Magic vs Jordan
    Conclusion, Jordians are selective readers, that's why can't stand you fuktards