Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: At least half of the people that post regularly on this board only care about LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    Basketball discussion won't stop their trolling and lies.

Was it an adult that came up with "beat fire with fire"? If so I feel better.

Youre trying to beat fire with fire...in a house. While complaining about how hot it is. I guess if trolls were gonna be rational they wouldnt be trolls to begin with....

Default Re: At least half of the people that post regularly on this board only care about LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25
    That's it. That's literally all you guys care about.

He has been out of the playoff picture for months and he is still the only player discussed at that level.

I mean it's LITERALLY every single day a new thread is made.

And LITERALLY every single day on at least ONE sports show, there is a LeBron topic...

It's pathetic. Get lives. Grow up.
    Always hated stans and haters. I do some anti Lebron posts, but so did I when the Kobestans were on top. I just don't get how you can be so invested in one player positive or negative.

I do some Lebron playoff jokes, but I posted several times that I hoped they'd have made it and went as far as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Youre trying to beat fire with fire...in a house. While complaining about how hot it is. I guess if trolls were gonna be rational they wouldnt be trolls to begin with....
    Trolls are rational. Their objective just isn't the discussion at hand, but to anger the opposition. The people melting due to troll posts are irrational.

Guess this mo****a gonna get burned down

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    Guess this mo****a gonna get burned down
    Nah.

Far better posters than you have been permabanned for less than the shit you do(not by me...but it happens).

Maybe ill keep a little notepad file for you and the other worst trolls. Add a number for every topic of yours that has to be deleted by me or the various others who do it. Just ban you forever when it hits a certain number and not tell you what that number is.

I think....think...you would be my first longterm ban(other than some banned alts). Considering we have several thousand done by others over the last 10 years im kinda due one.

Nah.

Far better posters than you have been permabanned for less than the shit you do(not by me...but it happens).

Maybe ill keep a little notepad file for you and the other worst trolls. Add a number for every topic of yours that has to be deleted by me or the various others who do it. Just ban you forever when it hits a certain number and not tell you what that number is.

I think....think...you would be my first longterm ban(other than some banned alts). Considering we have several thousand done by others over the last 10 years im kinda due one.
    I wouldn't be close to being the first on your notepad if tallied correctly, I welcome this idea. Perhaps 10 "Gary Payton is 6'1" threads a week will be enough.

I think 10 total should probably do it.

Ive been here 18 years and I dont think a topic was ever deleted and I wasnt a mod for the first 10. Literally 99% of all posters have never had a topic deleted.

Like 5 total accounts are 95% of all modding done of any kind. You are one of those 5.

These aren't even all of them. Some of the other threads that don't include "LeBron" are directly/indirectly about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Psileas
    These aren't even all of them. Some of the other threads that don't include "LeBron" are directly/indirectly about him.
    ^
    Another guy 15+ years and not a single word from a mod or deleted topic.

Its fairly easy to do.

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Blaze I will literally paypal you or Jeff $100 to confirm to me what other account "superduper" posts under...

Quote Originally Posted by Psileas
    That were on the first page when I checked? Yeah, that's all of them... notice I circled "George Hill & Rodney Hood" thread also...

No, it's just one kid with a dozen accounts.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Manny98's Avatar

Blaze I will literally paypal you or Jeff $100 to confirm to me what other account "superduper" posts under...
    Nineiron is his other account

Quote Originally Posted by eliteballer
    No, it's just one kid with a dozen accounts.
    You're one of the very last people on the entire board that should be posting on this subject. You are the epitome of LeBron induced mental illness. LeBron derangement syndrome. Really.

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

Do you get bothered when the clown spams the board with pro lebron threads? Or is it because most posters realize lebron is a fraud and not the greatest?

Free the banned users. stalkerforlife's Avatar

OP is sly.

He wants Bran at the top of the page.

He got it.

Please love my Bran.