Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    NBA sixth man of the year DaHeezy's Avatar

Default Re: At least half of the people that post regularly on this board only care about LeBron.

OP speaks the truth

And as predicted by pointing out this fact the Lebron haters swoop in and say, "you made a Lebron thread."

By pointing it out doesn't add to the problem. It's identifying it.

But the only thing I don't agree with it's half the posters. It's more like 80%. and 80% off those are asshurt haters that devote their whole existence to belittling Lebron.

Same shit, different day. Gargle, rinse, repeat

Default Re: At least half of the people that post regularly on this board only care about LeBron.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceJam2
    Um...

+the SuperDuper thread...

Keep up
    ? My thread is about two players currently playing and contributing deep in the playoffs.

Stop trying to make everything about your pathetic hero.

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Josh Gad stunt double bumping all the LeBron threads so that they get on the first page. The only ones that were on the front page were the ones I said were there until he started bumping them. What a joke.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Simmons 25

Decent college freshman Ben Simmons 25's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by egokiller
    Josh Gad stunt double bumping all the LeBron threads so that they get on the first page. The only ones that were on the front page were the ones I said were there until he started bumping them. What a joke.
    Normally I would refuse to believe someone is this stupid and is just trolling but it is you, so... you know...

9x All Defensive 1st And1AllDay's Avatar

Normally I would refuse to believe someone is this stupid and is just trolling but it is you, so... you know...
    He is dumb but also trolling he is low IQ level trolling

surface level rookie stuff but since he is so dumb it can be deceptive

College superstar The Iron Fist's Avatar

No, this is a thread about the losers on this board.
    So then, it makes perfect sense. Lebron = loser.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by superduper
    ? My thread is about two players currently playing and contributing deep in the playoffs.

Stop trying to make everything about your pathetic hero.

Why even type those words?

You know everyone reading them knows why you made that topic. Whats the goal of writing that post?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Why even type those words?

You know everyone reading them knows why you made that topic. Whats the goal of writing that post?
    To counter balance all of the "Gary Payton is 6'1" posts and other blatant lies spread by Bran stans to prop up their hero.

Reasonable discussion will be met with reasonable discussion. Can't have reasonable discussion with people that spread straight up lies.

I don't even like basketball.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

To counter balance all of the "Gary Payton is 6'1" posts and other blatant lies spread by Bran stans to prop up their hero.

Reasonable discussion will be met with reasonable discussion. Can't have reasonable discussion with people that spread straight up lies.

Making shit topics because shit topics exists. Thats the way to reduce shit topics. Youre an adult and you think that way?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Making shit topics because shit topics exists. Thats the way to reduce shit topics. Youre an adult and you think that way?
    Basketball discussion won't stop their trolling and lies.

Was it an adult that came up with "beat fire with fire"? If so I feel better.

Basketball discussion won't stop their trolling and lies.

Was it an adult that came up with "beat fire with fire"? If so I feel better.
    Look at this dude getting ready for some crusade against evil. It's an internet message board dude. Put the sword and helmet down.

Quote Originally Posted by FKAri
    Look at this dude getting ready for some crusade against evil. It's an internet message board dude. Put the sword and helmet down.