College star

Default Sorry Western world these terrorists came from belgium

This country has a problem.

1-2 patients i see each day are muslim - i treat them fairly but they treat me like shit. I am the head audiologist as my hospital and the only one with expertise in vestibular work and so i do all the diagnostic testing to determine how well their ears are working in terms of balance.

I explain to muslims that I am the only person that can do this at the hospital and they spit on my face. They request either a female do my job because they have to remove their hijab for me to do testing or that i find someone muslim because they dont trust me.

Time after time this wears on you and slowly you start to say if they dont treat me with respect i wont treat them with respect. This is how Islam has changed my life and why i dislike muslims. but i treat them the same regardless of how they discredit me.

Banned

Default Re: Sorry Western world these terrorists came from belgium

What religion were the terrorists?

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

You can move to my country anytime. Even stay at my house. My house and my neighborhood is a Muzzie free zone. Hijabs, Burqas, Bedsheets, and Curtains are not allowed on my block for they will be forcefully removed. If I can't see your face, then I don't know who you are. If I don't know who you are, then I'm going to have to consider you a danger to my community.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

step up your troll game guys this shit is weak

College star

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan
    step up your troll game guys this shit is weak
    What are you talking about? I have said harsh things but when have i trolled?

Banned

Im taking my next photo ID picture in a burlap sack.

Not a mask, I mean, head to toe. It'll just be a big brown bag.

For religious purposes of course.

can't you just say **** outta here i ain't going to treat you if someone spits in your face?

I remember we used to throw water to people in Afghanistan, and they would throw it back at us because it wasn't cold.

Don't sweat it. We all understand that none of this was done by actual Belgians.

Made that high school varsity squad Hotbullets's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigNBAfan

This country has a problem.

1-2 patients i see each day are muslim - i treat them fairly but they treat me like shit. I am the head audiologist as my hospital and the only one with expertise in vestibular work and so i do all the diagnostic testing to determine how well their ears are working in terms of balance.

I explain to muslims that I am the only person that can do this at the hospital and they spit on my face. They request either a female do my job because they have to remove their hijab for me to do testing or that i find someone muslim because they dont trust me.

Time after time this wears on you and slowly you start to say if they dont treat me with respect i wont treat them with respect. This is how Islam has changed my life and why i dislike muslims. but i treat them the same regardless of how they discredit me.
    This has nothing to do with terrorism.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by UK2K
    I remember we used to throw water to people in Afghanistan, and they would throw it back at us because it wasn't cold.
    f*cking ingrates.

What if they threw it back though as a message like "F*ck America, and f*ck you marines"?

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Young
    f*cking ingrates.

What if they threw it back though as a message like "F*ck America, and f*ck you marines"?
    They didn't because they would keep the cold ones.

They'd also keep the red Gatorade's and throw back the orange ones. They'd keep the chocolate muffins but throw back the rest.

Eventually, we just stopped giving them shit. No sense in wasting more space in our truck to pack spare goodies for people who don't appreciate them.

Banned

They'd also keep the red Gatorade's and throw back the orange ones. They'd keep the chocolate muffins but throw back the rest.

Eventually, we just stopped giving them shit. No sense in wasting more space in our truck to pack spare goodies for people who don't appreciate them.
    It would be hard for me to risk my life protecting people like that. You and the other armed forces in hellhole Afghanistan have iron will, all Americans appreciate your service even if the ingrate Afghanis you were saving and protecting don't.

Why