Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: PEnes Kantcer the worst defender in the league?

Half those guys are worse than Dirk on offense especially 8-15. Lol at wilts statpadding ass avging 22 in playoffs or Wade who never anchored a top O without Shaq.bran being Bette offensively

Strawman using Wades heat defensive numbers I never said Dirk was better defensively than Wade in their primes. YOU said dirk mostly played on garbage defenses and you were WRONG

You laughed about dirks defensive rebounding and was WRONG again lol you're ignorant on Dirks skillset
    And lmfao at Wade being the 2nd best defender on the heat. Delusional as fck. deng, bosh, Whiteside, Winslow are all more important and better defenders
    Last edited by Hamtaro CP3KDKG; 04-07-2016 at 06:55 PM.

Wait hold up u think Wade was a better post player than Dirk

I'm out this dude is beyond delusional. He's prolly one of those fakkits who thinks Wade would've been top 10 alltime without injury problems

Only Jordan,Steph,Oscar,Magic,Nash,Lebron and Kareem had better offensive force than Peak/Prime Dirk in nba history . Shaq,Mikan,Bird and Wilt debatable . Of course if you do look on raw stats and high volume scoring stuffs , you can't see that .

And nobody said Dirk better defender than Wade . Dirk was good defender before 2007 . Wade was elite level . Some people don't realize that but if Wade had great longevity , he would be in totally different status .

Quote Originally Posted by Hamtaro CP3KDKG
    Half those guys are worse than Dirk on offense especially 8-15. Lol at wilts statpadding ass avging 22 in playoffs or Wade who never anchored a top O without Shaq.bran being Bette offensively
    8. Wilt
    9. Dr. J
    10. Malone
    11. KD
    12. West
    13. Wade
    14. Hakeem
    15. Oscar

You really those guys were worse than Dirk offensively? I'm actually quite surprised though. You stan perennial chokers and mental midgets. How do you not stan Wilt?

Wilt averaged 30 a game.
    Dr. J averaged 24 a game.
    Malone is the 2nd highest scorer ever.
    KD has like 5 scoring titles.
    West averages like 26 a game.
    Hakeem basically taught Kobe how to play in the post is considered to be one of the greatest scoring C's ever.
    Oscar averaged 30 a game with 11 APG.

Strawman using Wades heat defensive numbers I never said Dirk was better defensively than Wade in their primes. YOU said dirk mostly played on garbage defenses and you were WRONG
    No, I didn't, retard. I said he never anchored an elite defense. That's a FACT.

And lmfao at Wade being the 2nd best defender on the heat. Delusional as fck. deng, bosh, Whiteside, Winslow are all more important and better defenders
    Watch the team play, retard.

Bosh has never in his career been a better defensive player than Wade. We're talking about a guy who made Roy Hibbert look like Shaq, BTW.

Wade: -2.0%
    Whiteside: -2.8%
    Winslow: -1.3
    Bosh: +0.7%
    Deng: +1.8%

Those are the numbers for their +/- FG% while being guarded by the players, compared to the league average.

Try harder, kid. I'm posting FACTS and all you're doing is melting down.
    Last edited by aj1987; 04-07-2016 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aj1987
    BTW, more often than not, Dirk lead teams were garbage ass defensive teams.
    This dude is melting down so hard he's forgetting his posts from an hour ago

Durant is not even the clear cut alpha dog on his own team after 7 years.

Durant is maybe top 5 in cuckolds alltime

Of course if you do look on raw stats and high volume scoring stuffs , you can't see that .

Wilt averaged 30 a game.
    Dr. J averaged 24 a game.
    Malone is the 2nd highest scorer ever.
    KD has like 5 scoring titles.
    West averages like 26 a game.
    Hakeem basically taught Kobe how to play in the post is considered to be one of the greatest scoring C's ever.
    Oscar averaged 30 a game with 11 APG.

Damn , i can see the future

Quote Originally Posted by feyki
    Damn , i can see the future
    Funny how much he talks about pace then mentions Wilts PPG and Oscars inflated numbers.

Dirk would've been the 2nd leading scorer of alltime too of he had Stockton spoon-feeding him for 15 years. Dirk is a much more well-rounded and skilled and effective scorer than Karl. If u actually watched Karl play he struggled in isolation cause he only had that fall away jumper and if it wasn't falling he would play terrible. When game slowed down and he couldn't get the easy transition and open Stockton buckets at the rim his numbers fell. Meanwhile dirks numbers get BETTER in playoffs

This dude is melting down so hard he's forgetting his posts from an hour ago
    In his 18 year career, a SINGLE team with Dirk on it was a good defensive team.

How do you not understand simple English, dude? Inner city school, I'm assuming.

As I said, I keep presenting [COLOR="Red"]facts[/COLOR] and you keep melting down.

Dirk would've been the 2nd leading scorer of alltime too of he had Stockton spoon-feeding him for 15 years. Dirk is a much more well-rounded and skilled and effective scorer than Karl. If u actually watched Karl play he struggled in isolation cause he only had that fall away jumper and if it wasn't falling he would play terrible. When game slowed down and he couldn't get the easy transition and open Stockton buckets at the rim his numbers fell. Meanwhile dirks numbers get BETTER in playoffs

Would've, should've, could've. If Wade does get injured in '05 and doesn't miss the 3 in '11, he'd have 5 rings and 3 FMVP's. Dirk would still be known as a perennial choker.
    Last edited by aj1987; 04-07-2016 at 07:16 PM.

This dude keeps swichting goalposts A top 5 defense is elite and a top 10 defense is good. LOL @ saying otherwise

you got caught forgetting what u posted u dummy. since when are top 10 defenses garbage @zz defenses?

MELTDOWN

and its not wouldve, couldve, shouldve its called context. When u have a top 5 playmaker of alltime for 15 years of ur career ur total points are gonna be inflated. Karl had no post game and sht iso skills. Dirks a much better shooter and scorer than him and the playoffs showed it. Same with Wilt and DrJ

Funny how much he talks about pace then mentions Wilts PPG and Oscars inflated numbers.

Karl wasn't close to Dirk offensively . It's not debatable .

Oscar was clearly better imo . He's goat candidate offensive player in my mind . But Wilt ? I'm not sure . 65-68 Wilt seems better but Younger or Older Wilt waan't . 50 points , pehhh . On 130 poss and with %70 assisted points . That's not a big deal when you looked detailed .

This dude keeps swichting goalposts A top 5 defense is elite and a top 10 defense is good. LOL @ saying otherwise

you got caught forgetting what u posted u dummy. since when are top 10 defenses garbage @zz defenses?
    Stop melting down, retard.

5 top 10 defenses in 18 seasons in the league.

and its not wouldve, couldve, shouldve its called context. When u have a top 5 playmaker of alltime for 15 years of ur career ur total points are gonna be inflated. Karl had no post game and sht iso skills. Dirks a much better shooter and scorer than him and the playoffs showed it. Same with Wilt and DrJ
    The best sample I could actually find was form the '98 season. Malone averaged 25/11/4/1/1 on 52% without Stockton in 18 games.

13/9/4/1/1 on 48% at 40 years old as basically the 3rd option behind Shaq and Chuckbe.

@ you talking about Malone's game. Kid, you have literally no idea what you're talking about. I'm pretty sure that you're a boxscore watcher. You don't even know the definition of the word offense.