Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Default Re: Kobe Bryant's Last 7 games

My heart is heavy.

4 to go...Kobe has been a Laker all my life, him being on the team is all I know. I realize it's time, he isn't even close to what he once was, but still I wish he could play forever man. I'll always regret that I never got a chance to see him live, but I'll surly never forget all he gave for this team. What could of been had he never tore his achilles...might not even be thinking about retirement.

I remember when Shaq retired, I was down and thinking "man this sucks...can't imagine how it's gonna feel when Kobe hangs em up".

Ahhhhh man, I was gonna set something up and watch the final game with my friends, but this is something I gotta witness alone. I'm gonna be crying like a baby.

Bulls | Bears | W. Sox ballinhun8's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    My heart is heavy.

4 to go...Kobe has been a Laker all my life, him being on the team is all I know. I realize it's time, he isn't even close to what he once was, but still I wish he could play forever man. I'll always regret that I never got a chance to see him live, but I'll surly never forget all he gave for this team. What could of been had he never tore his achilles...might not even be thinking about retirement.

I remember when Shaq retired, I was down and thinking "man this sucks...can't imagine how it's gonna feel when Kobe hangs em up".

Ahhhhh man, I was gonna set something up and watch the final game with my friends, but this is something I gotta witness alone. I'm gonna be crying like a baby.

Felt like that when MJ hung em up that night in Philly. Just felt weird seeing him wearing a different Jersey but he got the reception he should have. And it sucked because the telecast sucked as well. ESPN NBA was horrible then. In 98 it didn't hit because of the lockout and I was too young to know what a lockout was and the ramifications it could set.

Where's the like button?

Quote Originally Posted by Bosnian Sajo
    My heart is heavy.

Kobeta means toilet bowl in tagalog/Filipino.

Kobe's been garbage all season. And it's nice to see him stop playing basketball.

Good college starter

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23
    Kobeta means toilet bowl in tagalog/Filipino.

Kobe's been garbage all season. And it's nice to see him stop playing basketball.

And you're an insecure little b*tch that always posts in Kobe threads because you're bitter LeBron will never match him in rings.

What does LeBron mean in Filipino? Choking-ass colluding f*ggot?

Quote Originally Posted by IllegalD
    And you're an insecure little b*tch that always posts in Kobe threads because you're bitter LeBron will never match him in rings.

What does LeBron mean in Filipino? Choking-ass colluding f*ggot?

LeBron in Filipino means soon to be 3x Finals MVP.

Kobe this season is exactly why Jordan retired in his prime He didn't want to go out like Bird. Shit, Kobe is way more embarrassing.