Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Re: NBA 2k10 MY PLAYER MODE

Quote Originally Posted by Skyscraper
    Regarding Live:

When you can score nearly 200 points in a 12 minute regulation game... you know something is not right.
    I've done that on 2k...

my guys rated a 60
    starting 2 guard on the jazz
    16ppg 6.5 apg 3rpg in 5 minute quarters
    Everytime i finish a game now "my agent" says alot of teams are intreasted and i have to chose a team to play for but it never lets me look at my options.

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AI09
    my guys rated a 60
    Everytime i finish a game now "my agent" says alot of teams are intreasted and i have to chose a team to play for but it never lets me look at my options.
    You have to finish the first 6 games and then you can enter other teams training camps.

NBA rookie of the year 04mzwach's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Skyscraper
    Regarding Live:

When you can score nearly 200 points in a 12 minute regulation game... you know something is not right.

anyway, I haven't gotten 2k10 yet, but I plan to soon. I did download the Draft Combine. Same concept as My Player. Just gives a few additional chances to boost the skill points.

Though some people have managed to link their xboxes to their PCs somehow and inputted a cheat code to make their draft combine plays all rated 99.
    I bet they feel accomplished. I know I would!

Local High School Star Skyscraper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mhg88
    I've done that on 2k...

well without changing the sliders and playing on rookie mode.

on Hall of Fame mode, custom sliders adjusted to real NBA standards and a reduced game speed (many game forums debate which is the best. I simply downloaded the one with the highest positive ratings) and a competent player with good defense, who takes good shots and plays "good basketball" (as determined by the Player Grade from the My Player mode) can finish a game in the low 90s.

that's what I call realism. thankfully this new turbo system should make that more possible.

Orlando 2010 Champs oballers4life's Avatar

Starting PG for the Tulsa 66er's in the D-League. Averaging 14 ppg, 3 rpg, 5 apg. I'm 6'3".

I don't get picked last at the park anymore elinss86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    Really?

Live has always had better graphics. Their players are built proportionately LIKE NBA players. Whodda thunk it?

In 2k for sometime now they've been built like rotund fullbacks in football. It's emberassing.

If you'eve ever been to an NBA game, seen basketball players in person, you'd know they're not built like this ... they are long. Long arms, long legs, skinny legs, etc. In fact when you see alot of them in person you'd think their legs are disgustingly thin, and wonder how they manage jumping so high with seemingly no built calf muscles. Kobe? T-Mac? VC? Jordan? RAIL thin chicken legs. In 2k everyone is built like fullbacks. With kanckles and fat legs, stubby arms ... it's weird looking.

As for the skin and "plasticy" look? Are you serious? Live looks life like ... where as the 2k player models look casper the friendly ghost like in comparison. See through, almost hallow with no sort of precense or weight to them.
    wow...smoking that good stuff huh? none of that cheap stuff for you. wow. who are you trying to convince, everyone else, or yourself?

Good college starter EricForman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Samurai Swoosh
    Really?

Live has always had better graphics. Their players are built proportionately LIKE NBA players. Whodda thunk it?

In 2k for sometime now they've been built like rotund fullbacks in football. It's emberassing.

If you'eve ever been to an NBA game, seen basketball players in person, you'd know they're not built like this ... they are long. Long arms, long legs, skinny legs, etc. In fact when you see alot of them in person you'd think their legs are disgustingly thin, and wonder how they manage jumping so high with seemingly no built calf muscles. Kobe? T-Mac? VC? Jordan? RAIL thin chicken legs.
    I thought it was understood or established that huge calves muscles doesn't do jack for hops. it's actually skinny legs with high calf muscle that allows explosiveness. Othewise Arnold in his prime would have a 70 inch vertical.

Dunking on everybody in the park

50 rated PG on the Nets (bad, bad mistake. I cringe whenever they put Alston at SF)

Averaging around 10 points 6 assists 3 rebounds from the bench. Grade A.

Local High School Star Skyscraper's Avatar

17/9/1.5. Rated 45. Undrafted

PF built in Yi Jianlian's spitting image.

Currently undrafted in the draft combine... must get 2k10 soon

Shoot Forward, starting on the Magic in place of lewis because of an injury...AVG 15,4,4... rated 52...the mode is awesome

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AI09
    my guys rated a 60
    yea my shii t does the same thing. Im on the Wolves I took over Starting line up over Flynn after 9 games . Im rated 49 PG 6'3 Balln them up with 21ppg 5 reb 11 assist and 4 steals with 1.7 TO 53FG%

any of ya know how to change mins for the game ?

Quote Originally Posted by ZaaaaaH
    yea my shii t does the same thing. Im on the Wolves I took over Starting line up over Flynn after 9 games . Im rated 49 PG 6'3 Balln them up with 21ppg 5 reb 11 assist and 4 steals with 1.7 TO 53FG%

any of ya know how to change mins for the game ?
    I heard you can only change it before you start player mode...so its too late for you unless you want to restart...

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by plat1numX
    I heard you can only change it before you start player mode...so its too late for you unless you want to restart...
    well i made a new one and i did change the mins before i started but still did not work its just stuck on 5 mins.

Also people who got drafted to a team did you get to see the actual draft?

forsome reason my guy just went strait to nba

^^^^ ya you watch a virtual draft thats the same as the normal draft you just replace one person (whos spot u took, but for sumreason the team gets both players they drafter aka Philly drafted me w their pick i think 17th but still had jrue holiday weird) also all players hu play overseas now (Rubio etc) get replaced