Serious playground baller

Default 2013 Spurs with PRIME Duncan and Manu

GOAT team? Beats the 86 Celtics? The almighty first 3peat GOAT Jordan led Bulls?

4 ring - 4 FMVP - 4MVP J Shuttlesworth's Avatar

Default Re: 2013 Spurs with PRIME Duncan and Manu

I'd say so. How many of their players were shooting over 40% from 3 last season?

Don't forget to include Duncan's dad David Robinson

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by J Shuttlesworth
    I'd say so. How many of their players were shooting over 40% from 3 last season?
    When they made Bran the supposedly goat by ESPN look helpless, the Spurs shot

Tony parker .417%
    Leonard .579
    Manu .417
    Mills .565
    Green .450
    Marco .444

6 players shooting over 40%. Insane threat from long range.
    Also gotta put in the mental factor. MJ had the GOAT mental game and willingness to win, but no team in history looked like they wanted it as much as a WHOLE than this team. Every individual, including GOAT coach Pop wanted it REALLY bad. I seriously don't know if they could take the 86 Celtics tho, I'm a bit biased towards Boston but I def think theyd give Jordans Bulls a run for their money

Very good NBA starter

They'd definitely be sick, but I actually liked the '14 team with Gary Neal, Stephen Jackson, and DeJuan Blair replaced or let go. Assuming OP meant that team? Added Marco and Baynes, and Patty's role was increased alot.

Add prime Duncan (who averaged 24 pts/13 reb/4 ast/3 blk in the playoffs from 1997-2007) and they'd be pretty damn lethal. Prime Manu could penetrate like the best of em.

Would love watching kawhi guard (or try to guard) Jordan. Both of them had big hands, could palm the ball with ease. Jordan is the GOAT in my book