Page 1 of 10 1234 ... LastLast

Default FELTON RETURNS TO PORTLAND: New York Knicks @ Portland Trailblazers, 10:30 ET on TNT

That's right....been over 8 months since Raymond Felton came to the Knicks, but FINALLY....THE FELT....HAS COME BACK.....TO PORTLAND!!!

To a Portland team that's better without him......Blazers are on a 2 game losing streak.

Jared Jeffries we miss you......

Felton...how's that hand again? I mean, just kidding.....I love Felton and his turnover ways.....can we not lose by 20 points? Moral victory....

Default Re: FELTON RETURNS TO PORTLAND: New York Knicks @ Portland Trailblazers, 10:30 ET on TNT

Just how Felton likes it- he's the number 1 option

Default Re: FELTON RETURNS TO PORTLAND: New York Knicks @ Portland Trailblazers, 10:30 ET on TNT

Anyone wants his autograph just hangout out at Voodoo doughnuts. He'll show up sometime before the game starts and after.

Top 1 Bball Mind.

The Return everyone is waiting for.

Quote Originally Posted by RoseCity07
    Anyone wants his autograph just hangout out at Voodoo doughnuts. He'll show up sometime before the game starts and after.
    No joke I actually saw him there last year. He was chomping away on like half a dozen donuts

Have to win 2 of our next 3.

Hope Felton drops Lillard on his ass.

another blowout

felton and JR gonna drop 25 pts apiece, and knicks pay the blazers back and steal a game

if they dont, they arent winning a game on this road trip

<3 LeBron <3 Heat <3 The Choken One's Avatar

I don't get the fat jokes, this guy is guaranteed better shape than damn near this entire board. Children pls.

Quote Originally Posted by The Choken One
    I don't get the fat jokes, this guy is guaranteed better shape than damn near this entire board. Children pls.

Come on Knicks,get blown out before halftime just like in the previous 2 games so I can go to bed early

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh
    No joke I actually saw him there last year. He was chomping away on like half a dozen donuts

I hope to the heavens this is a true statement. Thats just gold right there

Quote Originally Posted by LikeABosh

Can someone 'shop Melo and Felton's heads on this?

Decent college freshman Mr. Incredible's Avatar

Lillard is going to go off this game