Default What's up Laker fans!!!!

Haven't been posting much but I come in lurking to see what is going on.
    Good to see So Cal and gts back.

Any how...tough season so far. Injuries...Injuries....and more Injuries.
    Something we have lucked out of for the last what.....to think of it I don't ever remember the Lakers going through this. Not even the 2005 season was this bad? 80's?? So Cal...gts maybe you guys can answer that. I was just a kid back then. lol jp

I know it's wrong to say but I keep up with the Lakers right now HOPING that we lose. We have our draft pick this season and we need to make it count!
    I am also all for saying bye to Gasol and still hopeful that Kobe can come back to form NEXT YEAR.

Any how I am still enjoying watching b-ball seeing Durant go off and the team the Pacers have become. I even enjoy watching LeBron........Lose. :)

Tell next time fellas!

crisoner OUT!!!

shhhhhhh

Default Re: What's up Laker fans!!!!

It's actually on pace to be the 2nd highest rate of games lost to injuries in NBA history. Only the 2008-09 Warriors had more (265) but that was an entire season. Lakers are around 160 games missed due to injuries just past halfway, so....

Quote Originally Posted by gts
    It's actually on pace to be the 2nd highest rate of games lost to injuries in NBA history. Only the 2008-09 Warriors had more (265) but that was an entire season. Lakers are around 160 games missed due to injuries just past halfway, so....

WOW

That bad huh? Thanks for dropping that gem gts.

I hit open 5-foot jumpshots with ease Lakers91's Avatar

Quite possibly the worst collective season or at least last year by all the sports teams I follow not only did my AFL team (Australian version of football) miss finals; my EPL/Soccer team also is now doing quite average thanks to an idiotic manager, even my Australian soccer or A-League team is doing terrible, along with that the Lakers who I didn't expect much of this year have been quite average and decimated by injuries albeit at least though hopefully there's a bright spot with a high draft pick at the end, overall though I don't think I've got even one sports team having a semi-successful season.

Overall though the NBA has been good this year, especially Durant's surge of 12 or so games with 30 points, along with the Pacers who could again challenge the Heat and will be very close and hopefully some exciting western playoff matchups (likely or not I'm still praying for an OKC vs GS playoff matchup somewhere, 7 games of that )

Check out this awesome clip that summarizes the entire Laker season so far

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...#axzz2qaPAMhdw

shhhhhhh

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd
    Check out this awesome clip that summarizes the entire Laker season so far

http://www.latimes.com/sports/lakers...#axzz2qaPAMhdw

Yeah that things pretty cool.. been following it since the first of the year