Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 07-08-2008, 02:46 PM   #1
lacasner
unpopular truth

lacasner has not been impressing people
Default Can Miami get felton?

In my opinion, raymond felton would be the perfect fit for the heat to take them deep in the playoffs. He's really underated and unselfish, and since the bobcats really don't have a future I would think he would want to go to a perrenial contender. Do you guys agree, and if so do you have any possible trade scenarios? I could potentially see something like this, a three team trade

Charlotte gets: Haslem, marion, and j-will

miami gets: felton, some other dudes who have a big salary.

Basically, if I was miami I'd give anyone except wade, beasely, and chalmers for him.
lacasner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:47 PM   #2
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Can Miami get felton?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacasner
In my opinion, raymond felton would be the perfect fit for the heat to take them deep in the playoffs. He's really underated and unselfish, and since the bobcats really don't have a future I would think he would want to go to a perrenial contender. Do you guys agree, and if so do you have any possible trade scenarios? I could potentially see something like this, a three team trade

Charlotte gets: Haslem, marion, and j-will

miami gets: felton, some other dudes who have a big salary.

Basically, if I was miami I'd give anyone except wade, beasely, and chalmers for him.
The bobcats really have no1 with big salary. Miami would be giving up way too much, and definately wouldn't make the playoffs losing those players
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:48 PM   #3
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
and since the bobcats really don't have a future I would think he would want to go to a perrenial contender.

Honestly, Bobcats > Heat
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 02:58 PM   #4
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LJJ
Honestly, Bobcats > Heat

As a Bobcats fan I hope you're right, but history might disagree. In the NBA you win with talent, and the Heat have 2 stars and a player in Beasly who I expect to be a star too. We don't really have a true star, but have a few fringe all-stars in Wallace, Meka and J Rich. I hope we end up being better than the Heat, but I doubt it.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:41 PM   #5
juglenuts416
I brick open layups

juglenuts416 has an OK reputation so far

When did Raymond Felton become unselfish
juglenuts416 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2008, 03:48 PM   #6
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2LeTTeRS
As a Bobcats fan I hope you're right, but history might disagree. In the NBA you win with talent, and the Heat have 2 stars and a player in Beasly who I expect to be a star too. We don't really have a true star, but have a few fringe all-stars in Wallace, Meka and J Rich. I hope we end up being better than the Heat, but I doubt it.

Marion is a fantasy star, Wade is one of the best players in the league but also a wild card.

The Cats don't have huge peaks in talent, but they have a much more balanced squad with better players overall. If Larry Brown is still worth anything the Cats will be better.
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: